Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New 3DG Site on Tues!

Go down 
+7
Templar
feithidz
watchinyoudrown
shoegirl
Moriah
Broken-wings
Meredith
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 5:59 pm

=[

I don't know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:07 pm

Moriah wrote:
=[

I don't know whats going on.
It was really painfull to watch.Pour Adam.I got a serious headache.I really wanted to ask my question...it was close to my heart but I guess I'll have to save it for another time.The whole chat thingy is just a mess.The imamture people,the spammers and the groupies ruined my freaking day.He's not on and wont be anymore 'cause he's at the concert...performing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:08 pm

3DG has really pissed me off the last few days, with the possibly meet and greet cancellations and all. Now this. He came in to room 6 said "I've got to go now. Bye."

And that was it. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:16 pm

Meredith wrote:
3DG has really pissed me off the last few days, with the possibly meet and greet cancellations and all. Now this. He came in to room 6 said "I've got to go now. Bye."

And that was it. Fuck.
The whole meet and greet thing is not true.I'll explain on the appropriate topic.Well I kinda understand Adam 'cause I would prolly do the same thing.I mean did you saw how many immature people,groupies and spamers were on.CRAZY !I'm not gonna lie I'm dissapointed but hey,it's life,not everything is perfect.But I'm taking Adam's side though.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:21 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:

And that was it. Fuck.
The whole meet and greet thing is not true.I'll explain on the appropriate topic.Well I kinda understand Adam 'cause I would prolly do the same thing.I mean did you saw how many immature people,groupies and spamers were on.CRAZY !I'm not gonna lie I'm dissapointed but hey,it's life,not everything is perfect.But I'm taking Adam's side though.

WAHOO! It's not true? Very Happy Yeah, I understand both sides. I see why Adam left, but I also don't see why he couldn't have just said "I'm sorry this is unorganized. We'll try this again some other time. Thanks for sticking around!" in stead "I have to to go now. Bye." He could have been nicer about it. Some of those people where in the chats since 1!
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:23 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:

And that was it. Fuck.

WAHOO! It's not true? Very Happy Yeah, I understand both sides. I see why Adam left, but I also don't see why he couldn't have just said "I'm sorry this is unorganized. We'll try this again some other time. Thanks for sticking around!" in stead "I have to to go now. Bye." He could have been nicer about it. Some of those people where in the chats since 1!
Yeah,maybe he could've said it a nicer way Neutral
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:56 pm

I just think the whole thing was badly planned. The mods should have known that it would be near impossible to control 300 or even 80 fans. They need to invest in a better chatroom..one where they can actually turn of a persons chat function. I'm just really irritated that they didn't put more thought into it.

Ugh. I hope there will be some sort of transcript. I was in room 6 (the whole room thing was so confusing!) and the mod was trying to get everyone to shut up and Adam came in for like 2 seconds then left. But the mod made it sound that he had answered questions in some other rooms before. But I don't know if that's true...
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:10 pm

That whole chat setup was just insane. It's kinda sad that it didn't work out. I don't blame Adam for leaving either, it was giving me a headache just watching the screen!
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:13 pm

i dont think he answered anything
it was pretty unorganized
i was in room 6 when he said thanks for warning me, bye
he didnt sound too happy
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:15 pm

feithidz wrote:
i dont think he answered anything
it was pretty unorganized
i was in room 6 when he said thanks for warning me, bye
he didnt sound too happy

When did he say that? All I saw was "I have to go now. Bye." Razz
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:19 am

he said it like a minute before
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:00 am

feithidz wrote:
he said it like a minute before

Oh lol, I missed it. Seriously, WHY would someone warn Adam? There was no need for that.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:25 am

I'm really surprised there were so little restrictions.
I went in around 3pm to see what the chat looked like. First time I logged in, it was fine, but there were people being retarded and warning everyone. My connections cut out, tried getting in again, and it refused to load no matter what I did. So, tried again around 4pm, and the jackasses kept warning everyone who logged in to the chat, consequently kicking them out. So I got pissed off and didn't even bother Wink

I wasn't there for the chat, and that really sucks that no questions got answered, but it was set up so bad. I don't blame Adam if he was a little short, seeing how annoyed I got spending an hour trying to stay in the damn room. And the chat starting an hour before the start of the show... probably not the best.

That really sucks, because it could have been an awesome opportunity, but the whole execution just blew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 12:16 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:

That really sucks, because it could have been an awesome opportunity, but the whole execution just blew.

Exactly. I wish they had just invested a little more in the chatroom and maybe gotten better mods.

The band may have been able to get away with that some years ago when they didn't have nearly as much fans. But not know...not when every girl who thinks Adam is hot and has heard Pain on the radio is in the chatroom. >.<

Oh well. Better luck next time I guess...
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 6:32 pm

i didnt even bother. sounds like it was exactly what i expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 12:57 pm

i was expecting it to be like the teenchat thing
it was a lot better
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:59 pm

good that it was better Smile

p.s YAY CONCERT TOMORROW Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 3DG Site on Tues!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4