Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New 3DG Site on Tues!

Go down 
+7
Templar
feithidz
watchinyoudrown
shoegirl
Moriah
Broken-wings
Meredith
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Not to be mean... but what has this world come to?! Razz
[From the 3DG site]

Quote :
Sun, 09/02/2007 - 22:28 — 3DG hottie

OMG! i cant wate! adam is like the hottest guy in the band! im glad that CST iz my time zone so i wont hav 2 think!

And so many people are like "YAY hez teh cutest 1 cant wait!" ... how does his attractiveness matter when. ya know, he's just typing...
Right, I forgot, Adam's so damn hawt, that even his typing exudes teh sex. Wink

I need to go back to bed.
Hahaha that's the best Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 11:13 am

Quote :
Sun, 09/02/2007 - 22:28 — 3DG hottie

OMG! i cant wate! adam is like the hottest guy in the band! im glad that CST iz my time zone so i wont hav 2 think!

>.<
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 3:29 pm

Hahah!

Oh and I'm a wee bit confused -- it says 6PM CST for the chat, right? Isn't it CDT in Kansas right now, not CST?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:20 pm

*blink* i do not know. but i think so.

hey that rhymed..
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:26 pm

Does anyone know whattime is that for toronto ? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 8:06 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Hahah!

Oh and I'm a wee bit confused -- it says 6PM CST for the chat, right? Isn't it CDT in Kansas right now, not CST?

Technically it's still Summer...so...yeah. It should still be CDT. I think. I dunno, i'm confuzzled.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Maybe they conveniently go back to CST on September 8th...
*checks* Nope. Still CDT until november. I'll just guess the person who typed the announcement forgot it's technically CDT, and just said CST out of habit (whenever I give a time, admittedly I always say EST even if it's EDT).

So 6pm Central Time. we'll just go with that and hope I'm just looking too closely at the damn time Wink

And it should be at 7pm in toronto, broken-wings!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 6:27 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Maybe they conveniently go back to CST on September 8th...
*checks* Nope. Still CDT until november. I'll just guess the person who typed the announcement forgot it's technically CDT, and just said CST out of habit (whenever I give a time, admittedly I always say EST even if it's EDT).

So 6pm Central Time. we'll just go with that and hope I'm just looking too closely at the damn time Wink

And it should be at 7pm in toronto, broken-wings!
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:09 pm

CHRIST!

Are you guys in the chatroom? I'm going to jump of a building. This chat wont work with people typing at the same time.

It's y ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:13 pm

Moriah wrote:
CHRIST!

Are you guys in the chatroom? I'm going to jump of a building. This chat wont work with people typing at the same time.

It's y ridiculous!
i'm there...and if you'll jump of a building I'm coming with you.It's crazy...what is wrong with them.Some of them think he's already on,some of them keep saying OMG ADAM UR HOT.
Jeez,I hope it isn't going to be like that when he will be there 'cause it's ridiculous ! No
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Moriah wrote:
CHRIST!

It's y ridiculous!
i'm there...and if you'll jump of a building I'm coming with you.It's crazy...what is wrong with them.Some of them think he's already on,some of them keep saying OMG ADAM UR HOT.
Jeez,I hope it isn't going to be like that when he will be there 'cause it's ridiculous ! No

Yeah I messaged the moderator and asked him if there was any way to kick everyone out and just have people ask questions via the mods. He just replied and said he was not authorized to do that and Adam said to leave everyone alone. Blablablabla. Come to think of it...he was kind of rude.

I was just trying to help. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 3:52 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Moriah wrote:
CHRIST!

It's y ridiculous!

Yeah I messaged the moderator and asked him if there was any way to kick everyone out and just have people ask questions via the mods. He just replied and said he was not authorized to do that and Adam said to leave everyone alone. Blablablabla. Come to think of it...he was kind of rude.

I was just trying to help. Whatever.
Well then nothing's worth it.I mean real fans may lose their chance to talk to Adam because of immature people who keep spaming and stuff.If it goes on like that,it's just a wate of time.The thing you asked the moderator about letting people asking only questions via him is how I thought the whole thing will be but it seriously sucks right now and I'm really pissed off Mad
Back to top Go down
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Oh man. That chat was so sad. I hope Adam doesn't think we're all like that...
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm

I don't understand what's going on right now....can someone explain it please?Sad
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:19 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
I don't understand what's going on right now....can someone explain it please?Sad

I'm just confused as you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

LOL it's pissing me off so much.Why doesn't the moderator do something so we can have a NORMAL chat Question
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:26 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

LOL it's pissing me off so much.Why doesn't the moderator do something so we can have a NORMAL chat Question

OH SNAP! Keep trying to get in! It's limited to 80 people now and Adam will chat at 6. Smile
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:30 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

OH SNAP! Keep trying to get in! It's limited to 80 people now and Adam will chat at 6. Smile
At six...it's 6:34 here ?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:34 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Oh no, 6 central time, In about half an hour he is going to come back and try again. Smile You make it in the chat?
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Oh no, 6 central time, In about half an hour he is going to come back and try again. Smile You make it in the chat?
Yeah I'm the 3th on the list actually under the name of s00n! It's nuts and I hope to ask Adam my question...did you make it?
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:39 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Yeah I'm the 3th on the list actually under the name of s00n! It's nuts and I hope to ask Adam my question...did you make it?

Yay! It's much calmer now, huh? Smile I hope to ask Adam a question too. I hope he comes back like they say and wasn't scared off...
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Yay! It's much calmer now, huh? Smile I hope to ask Adam a question too. I hope he comes back like they say and wasn't scared off...
So,as I can understand...he already went on and quited ?
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:46 pm

Yep, he came on about an hour ago for for about 5 mins. There were too many people, and it was just crazy so he just logged off.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:47 pm

Meredith wrote:
Yep, he came on about an hour ago for for about 5 mins. There were too many people, and it was just crazy so he just logged off.
Oh my lord!....under what name?
This chat thingy is obviously not working and it makes me sad 'cause I was waiting for it the whole freaking week Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Oh my lord!....under what name?
This chat thingy is obviously not working and it makes me sad 'cause I was waiting for it the whole freaking week Crying or Very sad

adamgontier. No spaces or capitol letters. Aw, don't give up yet! It could still work now that there are less people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 3DG Site on Tues!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next