Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New 3DG Site on Tues!

Go down 
+7
Templar
feithidz
watchinyoudrown
shoegirl
Moriah
Broken-wings
Meredith
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

New 3DG Site on Tues! Empty
PostSubject: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 1:52 pm

Apparently the new site launches Tuesday and there will be a chat with Adam on Sept. 8! Very Happy To spice this thread up, what colors do you think it will be? If you're right, I'll give you an e-cookie. Just take a random guess! Probably not red and black as those are the One X colors. I vote for Tie-dye. Oh yes!

(This is Admin by the way, just got a new account as I wanted to use my real name. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 3:16 pm

I saw that too.Can't wait! So I'm taking the second guess for the colors
hmmm let see scratch
Orange or grey Very Happy (Don't know why though...it's what I had in mind) lol

And btw,just want to make sure::The chat will be on threedaysgrace.com right Question
Thnaks !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 5:28 pm

I'm so excited!

I think the site is definitely due for some revamping. I've had enough of the One-X design...hopefully it will be something nice looking. I don't really have any picks for colors just as long as it looks good.

So about this chat....

do you think it will be in an actual chatroom or the boards? Hmmmm.

I will be so angry come Tues. if the chat is hijacked by all these chicks saying crap like "ur so hott Adam blablahblah". Ugh. >.<
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Moriah wrote:

I will be so angry come Tues. if the chat is hijacked by all these chicks saying crap like "ur so hott Adam blablahblah". Ugh. >.<

yea if that happens,I'll seriously kill myself Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
hmmm let see scratch

And btw,just want to make sure::The chat will be on threedaysgrace.com right Question
Thnaks !!

oOo, orange would be cool! All Halloween-ish. Very Happy I think it wee be on that site, we'll see closer to when it comes, hopefully when they announce the time and stuff. =)

Also, all of the other band chats (all the other two anyway, lol) I have been to have been and actual chat room, but moderated to where the band members can only see the questions that the mods send through. Maybe it will be that way? At least the "Adam is SoOoOoOo hott LOLZ" messages would not be seen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Meredith wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
hmmm let see scratch

Thnaks !!

oOo, orange would be cool! All Halloween-ish. Very Happy I think it wee be on that site, we'll see closer to when it comes, hopefully when they announce the time and stuff. =)

Also, all of the other band chats (all the other two anyway, lol) I have been to have been and actual chat room, but moderated to where the band members can only see the questions that the mods send through. Maybe it will be that way? At least the "Adam is SoOoOoOo hott LOLZ" messages would not be seen. Razz
Hopefully they wont Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 7:35 pm

ha i said the same thing earlier about the chat!
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:08 pm

Meredith wrote:

I sure hope it's like that! Adam did that teen chat magazine thinger chat thing (I explain things well, don't I? ha) and it was done like that.

Colours... I vote silver, black and green... OHH and invisible. Yes, it's a colour, sshhhhhhhh Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
feithidz

Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2007 10:09 pm

finally a new site=]
its definitely needed
and the chat thingll be cool probably
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:23 am

It'll be sad to see the red and black go, but I guess it's time for a change. And I never knew that invisible was a color... wow, that's pretty sweet. You learn something new every day.

Yeah, hopefully the chat mods will screen the questions... hopefully.

(By the way, this is standing_once_again from the other boards.)
Back to top Go down
HockeyCrazy3040

HockeyCrazy3040

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:50 pm

I keep refreshing the site, because it is officially August 28th over here in MI. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeycrazy3033
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:15 am

Ok, it doesn't look any different to me. Am I just blind or something? Today is the 28th, right?
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 am

Yep. Just watch them update it at like 11pm, haha.
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:17 am

i have to say the new one is quite possibly worse than the mylocalbands one
Back to top Go down
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:40 am

yea I so cant wait!! woo hoo! Party!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 11:38 am

I really like the new site...blue,black and white YAY ! ...but there's no orange Razz
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 1:18 pm

feithidz wrote:
i have to say the new one is quite possibly worse than the mylocalbands one

Really? I think it's a lot better. This might even be my favorite site of theirs yet.

*gives everyone an e-cookie anyway* Razz
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 1:51 pm

I really really like it... but really dislike it. The indecision hurts me!! Razz

I love the colours and I like the set up -- I dislike all of Google and BMG's ads everywhere. I think the ads are what keep messing up the page in IE for me (I ran upstairs to check it out in Firefox, and it looks fine).

The forums have issues, but hey, what's new? Razz

I like how, once I made heads and tails of the ad-skewed pages, there was indeed quite a bit of 'interactive' things.

I think the design they had with the burning house is still my favourite though. With the street team link all off in the bush (hahha I only thought it was hilarious once katers pointed it out).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:39 pm

I forgot the fact that we can upload our pictures of the guys and stuff....it's such a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:02 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:

I think the design they had with the burning house is still my favourite though. With the street team link all off in the bush (hahha I only thought it was hilarious once katers pointed it out).

I loved that version! It was so clean and polished. I don't really like the new site...there is way too many ads and it's hard to navigate. It's just a little shabby in my opinion.

Oh well.

I do like that logo on the heading though...with the wings? It's awesome. Oh and the image section is pretty cool, I will be submitting fan art very soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:50 pm

i dunno..i'm in a nyquil haze. as of right now i don't -love- it, but i'll check again when i'm not ny-stoned
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 pm

it's ok......it could be cooler.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:26 pm

STiK_thechick wrote:

And a little less...messy. I'm having second thoughts on the site.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Meredith wrote:
STiK_thechick wrote:

And a little less...messy. I'm having second thoughts on the site.
I agree..it's a bit messy and hard to navigate but I don't know why I love it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Does anybody know if the new fanclub will have a seperate site? That would be cool and maybe it will be better than the regular site. I dunno...I think i'm just so used to the Linkin Park sites which are always really really cool.

Whatever, i'm just glad their gonna have a fanclub. I'm looking forward to tons of exclusive goodies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! Empty

Back to top Go down

New 3DG Site on Tues!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next