Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New 3DG Site on Tues!

Go down 
+7
Templar
feithidz
watchinyoudrown
shoegirl
Moriah
Broken-wings
Meredith
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tineke

Tineke

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-11

New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:29 pm

It's not great, but it's not that bad.
Ads are annoying.
When the chat thing happens, can someone post a transcript, I'll most likely be in bed.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 pm

Tineke wrote:
Ads are annoying.
When the chat thing happens, can someone post a transcript, I'll most likely be in bed.
Do you know at what time the chat thingy is gonna be maybe ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:33 pm

Tineke wrote:
Ads are annoying.

The transcript will most likely be on the site for you to see. I don't think I'll be able to get on...

I have school and I don't know when it starts. I'm hoping there are actually some interesting/good questions asked and not silly fangirl ones. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Tineke wrote:
Ads are annoying.

They'll probably post the time a few days before the chat. Hopefully it's in the afternoon for me.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Tineke wrote:
Ads are annoying.

They'll probably post the time a few days before the chat. Hopefully it's in the afternoon for me.
Thanks...isn't september the 8th a saturday?...or I'm confusing my days now !
Back to top Go down
Tineke

Tineke

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:38 pm

But it would be like 5am for me... So I could stay up...
Or wake up...
But I don't really want to. Because I'd get really tired and my mum would yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

cheers

It is!

No school. Just chat with good ole' rockstar Adam.

yayayayayayayayayayay!

(I should really check my calendar more often...it would save me stress)
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:57 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

cheers

It is!

No school. Just chat with good ole' rockstar Adam.

yayayayayayayayayayay!

(I should really check my calendar more often...it would save me stress)
Yay!..Same here with the calendar thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:05 am

Ah, it's finally up! I don't really love it though. I think its too confusing to navigate (or maybe I'm just an idiot). I agree, that symbol is pretty cool looking. I'll probably miss the chat too because I'll be out of town, so I really hope that they do post the transcript afterwards.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:59 am

I think the designer either made the site at a really high definition, or with a widescreen monitor. It looks a lot better, slightly less cluttered, and you can actually see the background on my laptop (widescreen), but on every other computer I've looked at it on, not so much.

As for the chat, we'll take a transcript for ya in case they don't put it up on the site after.

I wonder what time of the day it'll be. They play a gig that night in Kansas at 7pm, and the site says "following the first date on the tour"... so maybe no later than 10pm? The kansas state fair website says its just seether and 3DG playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Tineke

Tineke

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 9:02 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:16 pm

i hope they post the time soon
i have to put hours in for next week and if i dont put any in for saturday ill be killed
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:55 pm

i don't think i'll be around for the chat. oh well, i don't have any questions that i haven't asked anyway
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 1:53 pm

Quote :
Chat Live with Adam on September 8th at 6 PM CST
AUGUST 31, 2007 - 7:45 pm GMT
Don't miss your exclusive chance to chat LIVE here on ThreeDaysGrace.com with Adam himself! Adam will be logged in live from Hutchinson, KS chatting with YOU, the fans, live here on the site. This chat is for 3DG.com COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY so make sure you register here to get access! Go to ThreeDaysGrace.com/chatroom on Saturday the 8th to join the chat.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 3:38 pm

Sweet, thanks!

(and 6PM CST is 7PM EST, for those of us living in the east)
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 5:42 pm

Yay! It will be 4:00 over here on the west coast...perfect timing.

Though it's probably not guarenteed that we will all get in huh? I've been on other band chats and they usually only let 10-15 questions through. Unless it's going to be a long chat (which I hope it is).

I don't really care if I get to ask a question or not. I just want to be there to see him answer them...

anybody come up with some decent questions?
Back to top Go down
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 pm

I asked the lead of Soil "I have a very deep question for you, it something that you really need to think about, especially as a rock artist. You know, the kind that you find yourself thinking about when you're all alone in peace. Your mind can't help but just wounder to it. Big breed dog or small breed dog?"

He actually gave me a pretty lengthy answer too (big breed but his GF has a chiwawa). I'll probably keep it a little more serious with the Adam chat for the sake of not pissing people off though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:17 pm

Meredith wrote:
I asked the lead of Soil "I have a very deep question for you, it something that you really need to think about, especially as a rock artist. You know, the kind that you find yourself thinking about when you're all alone in peace. Your mind can't help but just wounder to it. Big breed dog or small breed dog?"

He actually gave me a pretty lengthy answer too (big breed but his GF has a chiwawa). I'll probably keep it a little more serious with the Adam chat for the sake of not ing people off though, lol.

Haha! That's great, I don't think anyone would mind if you ask Adam a question like that. I definitely wouldn't. I get tired of the same boring questions all the time. Bring on the silly ones!

I wanted to ask him where they got those motorized toilets from-the ones they rode on during Breaking Benjamin's during those pranks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 pm

Moriah wrote:
Meredith wrote:

He actually gave me a pretty lengthy answer too (big breed but his GF has a chiwawa). I'll probably keep it a little more serious with the Adam chat for the sake of not ing people off though, lol.

Haha! That's great, I don't think anyone would mind if you ask Adam a question like that. I definitely wouldn't. I get tired of the same boring questions all the time. Bring on the silly ones!

I wanted to ask him where they got those motorized toilets from-the ones they rode on during Breaking Benjamin's during those pranks Very Happy
Wow that's a good one.I never would've thought about it Razz And yeah,the silly questions are awesome too.Bring some humour Very Happy As for me, I have this question but I'm not sure if it's a good one or it's a really stupid one so here I go:
A s a human being,I’m sure you go through some hard days.I was wondering if some mornings,you don’t feel like waking up and feel like nothing’s worth it?If yes,what keeps you going and what gives you hope and strength?
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:07 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

Wow that's a good one.I never would've thought about it Razz And yeah,the silly questions are awesome too.Bring some humour Very Happy As for me, I have this question but I'm not sure if it's a good one or it's a really stupid one so here I go:
A s a human being,I’m sure you go through some hard days.I was wondering if some mornings,you don’t feel like waking up and feel like nothing’s worth it?If yes,what keeps you going and what gives you hope and strength?

Oh that's a splendid one! Really meaningful and what not...good wording. Ask it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 8:09 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Oh that's a splendid one! Really meaningful and what not...good wording. Ask it! Very Happy
Aw thank you so much.I really wasn't sure but now,I'm going for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

I'm not going out of town anymore, so I can sit in on the chat. Sweet! Now watch me completely forget about it when it comes on. That would be just my luck.

That is a good question broken-wings, you should definitely ask it! I can't think of any good ones, so I'll just keep my mouth shut and let someone else ask them.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Templar wrote:
I'm not going out of town anymore, so I can sit in on the chat. Sweet! Now watch me completely forget about it when it comes on. That would be just my luck.

That is a good question broken-wings, you should definitely ask it! I can't think of any good ones, so I'll just keep my mouth shut and let someone else ask them.
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 am

Not to be mean... but what has this world come to?! Razz
[From the 3DG site]

Quote :
Sun, 09/02/2007 - 22:28 — 3DG hottie

OMG! i cant wate! adam is like the hottest guy in the band! im glad that CST iz my time zone so i wont hav 2 think!

And so many people are like "YAY hez teh cutest 1 cant wait!" ... how does his attractiveness matter when. ya know, he's just typing...
Right, I forgot, Adam's so damn hawt, that even his typing exudes teh sex. Wink

I need to go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:21 am

how could you have forgotten? its soo obvious Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3DG Site on Tues!   New 3DG Site on Tues! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 3DG Site on Tues!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next