Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Random Conversation 2.0

Go down 
+11
Templar
feithidz
Broken-wings
Admin
shoegirl
1ofbiggestfans
threedaysgracerock
joshivack
Tineke
Rach
watchinyoudrown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 10:06 pm

hmm..very interesting.

katie, you'll be an amusing old bat no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 10:24 pm

im in paiiin. i got a job. and ive been wokring waaaay too much
and im pretty sure one of my "crew leaders" hates me
there was soap or sanitizer or something in my soda that someone musta poured in.
i had to eat like 3 cups of ice cream before the taste went away
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 10:29 pm

feithidz wrote:
im in paiiin. i got a job. and ive been wokring waaaay too much
and im pretty sure one of my "crew leaders" hates me
there was soap or sanitizer or something in my soda that someone musta poured in.
i had to eat like 3 cups of ice cream before the taste went away

Aww, that sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:26 am

my nose is so stuffed up. blaaah

and that's mature of someone. get them back ha
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 1:27 pm

*glares*

I don't know what that was.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:20 pm

shoegirl wrote:

i was thinking about it
i guess i cant complain about having to eat free ice cream though
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 5:10 pm

Today I saw something that shocked me and I have to share it.So,I was eating lunch with a couple of friends outside,in front of the cafeteria and there was 3 thirteen years old girls in front of us eating too.Then, a few girls passed and were laughing and having fun and one of the thirteen year old screamed shut the fuck off b*tch.I couldn't believe it my ears.I mean,at her age I never even thought about saying something like that to an older person and didn't swear like that.Obviously,the other girl turned back and comfronted her.Anyways,a few minutes later,as we were eating,the thirteen year old spited right in front of me.I'm still shocked.Someone really needs to show those kids how to be respectfull and what politeness is all about. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:14 pm

feithidz wrote:
shoegirl wrote:

i was thinking about it
i guess i cant complain about having to eat free ice cream though

spike their ice cream so they make an ass of themself =]
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 6:15 pm

watchmeburn wrote:
*glares*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Crying or Very sad are you glaring at me? it hurts my feelings

heheh
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm

I must seethe.

So, I got my G2 yesterday. Today I had to drive to an interview, then to school, then home. So, school lets out and I follow a couple friends home just to check out their new laptop -- their place is on the way anyways. I'm there all of 5 minutes, then leave. As soon as I leave, it's like crazy monsoon rainstorm, doubling the time it takes me to get home. Half way along the highway, there's the oddest humming from my car. Now I'm being extra careful (the engine light had been on for a few days) because i think the damn thing is going to explode.

I get home, grinning from ear to ear because I actually made it home in one piece, and the car was still running. I get in the door, and my dad just freaks right the fuck out -- screaming in my face, knocking my shit on to the floor, slamming things. I didn't even get to explain why it took me twice as long to get home (instead of being home at 3:40, I was home at 4:00pm) and not answering the cellphone when he was calling (fuck that! I'm not talking on a cell, driving, in a huge rain storm). In the ultimate act of overreacting, he says I can't drive for three months. Whatever, his loss, he can drive me to co-op every morning and be late for work.

Jesus. I understand he was worried, but I would have liked to explain I was being CAREFUL and the time spent at my friend's was all but negligible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:58 pm

umm..wow, overreaction much?

sucky, i sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:01 pm

wow. that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 8:48 pm

Aw suckage. Sad

If it makes you feel any better my day sucked too. I got my wisdom teeth pulled, and I'm in paaaaain.

(with out love...)
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Haha how are ya doin' now?

Hmm. Odd question; does anyone have an idea where I could get a toy sawed-off shotgun? E-bay has failed me, as have any random stores around town. Apparently it's not common? Razz
I'm asking because I wanted to make something like this: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/the-zombie-preparedness-kit-195294.php for a friend. heh.
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 6:30 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:

Hmm. Odd question; does anyone have an idea where I could get a toy sawed-off shotgun? E-bay has failed me, as have any random stores around town. Apparently it's not common? Razz
I'm asking because I wanted to make something like this: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/the-zombie-preparedness-kit-195294.php for a friend. heh.

your very strange
but i have no idea where to get it.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:

Sawed off shotgun? Try Hallmark.Razz Seriously though, I have no idea either. =( And I'm doing dandy, thank ya! I'm now able to eat pizza again, awahoo!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 4:53 pm

hmm katie. i might be able to help you. as you may know, i live in the ghetto (haiku haha) and i could probably find one around here. i'll see what i can do =]
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 pm

shoegirl wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:
*glares*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Crying or Very sad are you glaring at me? it hurts my feelings

heheh

No, it was actually at this guy who blogs about the Jays who I thought had something against my tied-for favourite player, but then I realized it was a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 3:39 pm

Meredith wrote:
Aw suckage. Sad

If it makes you feel any better my day sucked too. I got my wisdom teeth pulled, and I'm in paaaaain.

(with out love...)

Ohhh yeah I got that done during March break last year. It wasn't that bad Smile
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 3:12 pm

shoegirl wrote:
hmm katie. i might be able to help you. as you may know, i live in the ghetto (haiku haha) and i could probably find one around here. i'll see what i can do =]
HA Haiku.
Thank you ms ghetto fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Bahahah random conversation!!!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 5:37 pm

ha maybe you're out of luck, if i can't find one in my ghetto, maybe there isnt one Sad
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Good thing I'm a secret blacksmith!

Actually, tomorrow I'm going to spend the afternoon wandering around looking for a toy machete or sawed off shotgun. It's quite a relaxing thing, I think.

I haven't slept more than 5 hours a night the past two weeks. I wake up at 6am for co-op, go to school at noon, go to work after school, come home and do homework, then usually fall asleep on a text book after midnight. And I'm sick. You'd think, starting a new job, you'd be begging for hours, not wishing you didn't have them. I work every bloody night -- and I'm a lazy ass to begin with, so this is just hurtin' man Razz
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 5:05 pm

mm sleep.

what is that?
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:48 am

Speaking of ghetto... my friend and I got lost in the Nashville ghetto tonight... at 3am... not a good place to be... you know what I mean?

My arms are killing me. We did a mock battle-drill in Military Science and I was picked to be the rifleman, which meant I got to pull myself through a bunch of mud and branches while holding onto a fake M16. It was pretty fun though. The Colonel said he would let us use paintball guns next time, that way we could really shoot each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Conversation 2.0
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Other :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: