Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Random Conversation 2.0

Go down 
+11
Templar
feithidz
Broken-wings
Admin
shoegirl
1ofbiggestfans
threedaysgracerock
joshivack
Tineke
Rach
watchinyoudrown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:47 am

sounds...interesting.

still no marks, therefore still no diploma. boo
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:53 am

feithidz wrote:
wow you left early
most of my friends still havent left for college yet
and maybe your third roommate will be betterr?

Really? I'm the last to leave in my group of friends. One of my friends had to be on campus August 6th. All of the other ones left last week. I'm hoping the third roommate will be better, but she still hasn't showed up.

Shoegirl, how long are they going to make you wait? Don't they have a deadline for posting grades? Or do they just do it when they feel like it?
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 pm

august 6th is really early
my sisters leaving soon cause she hsa to be there early for band, kinda suckss=[
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 1:50 pm

hi. (:
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:28 am

feithidz wrote:
august 6th is really early
my sisters leaving soon cause she hsa to be there early for band, kinda suckss=[

My friend had to be there a week early for the theatre thingamajiggy that she does.

Hey, STiK_thechick! Good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:00 pm

STiK_thechick wrote:
hi. (:
hello. D:

HA damn... the : D smiley doesn't work backwards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
STiK_thechick

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:16 pm

haha.
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:20 pm

haha.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 pm

finally posted grades today. yay now i can get my diploma and get out of my current job ha

umm..i thought the deadline was 2 weeks after the extras were written, but obviously not. i guess its whenever they feel like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:20 am

shoegirl wrote:
finally posted grades today. yay now i can get my diploma and get out of my current job ha

umm..i thought the deadline was 2 weeks after the extras were written, but obviously not. i guess its whenever they feel like it Razz

I'm glad you finally got them. I would have been so pissed off if I had to wait as long as you did. I guess you're a lot more patient than I am.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi everybody!!!

I finally couldn't take the spammers anymore..this place is cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:24 pm

watchmeburn wrote:

I finally couldn't take the spammers anymore..this place is cool Smile

I know how you feel about the spam, but yeah, Meredith did an awesome job on this.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:50 pm

Templar wrote:
shoegirl wrote:

I'm glad you finally got them. I would have been so pissed off if I had to wait as long as you did. I guess you're a lot more patient than I am.

hm..good news. i still have to wait up to 2 months for my diploma. goodie!

and yes, i sadly gave up on the old forums..somehow they got into the actual topics.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Yup she sure did - this forum is pretty damn nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 12:01 am

I should go to sleep now. So tomorrow, I gotta write some university essays, pick up some books for school, spend time with my family, watch the Jays, and play guitar.

Wooow, that makes me sound like I did something this summer. Which I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:23 pm

A spoonful of Splenda makes the medicine go down, medicine go down, medicine go down.

I'm in such a bad mood right now, so pissed off, but explaining it would require going in-depth about the Jays, which no one cares about..
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 12:05 am

watchmeburn wrote:
A spoonful of Splenda makes the medicine go down, medicine go down, medicine go down.

I'm in such a bad mood right now, so pissed off, but explaining it would require going in-depth about the Jays, which no one cares about..

Haha! That just made me laugh. Did you know that the aspartame found in Splenda can make you senile when you get older? Just thought I would add that.

I'm in a pissy mood too because I have a History quiz to study for, a speech to research and write for speech class, a paper to write for art class, assignments to read and study, a paper written on a "remembered event" for English class, and an essay to write for the Honors College... and all of them are due on Wed. I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 6:42 am

*stares at my aspartame filled drinks* Aww shit. Well, hopefully I'll be an amusing old bat.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 10:53 am

Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

Haha! That just made me laugh. Did you know that the aspartame found in Splenda can make you senile when you get older? Just thought I would add that.

Actually, there is no aspartame found in Splenda. The sweetening agent (chemical) found in it is sucralose, which has not been proven to have bad affects. Many diet drinks are sweetened with BOTH of sucralose and aspartame, so that's why I don't drink them. Acesulfame-potassium (or acesulfame-K) and aspartame are the dangerous ones. I have a bag of Splenda right next to me, and the ingredients are maltodextrin and sucralose. Sucralose is not even absorbed by the body because you don't recognize it as a nutrient. Therefore it can't do any damage.

I believe aspartame can cause angina or something as well. The only sweeteners I use are the aforementioned Splenda and a South American herb called Stevia, which has been used for generations with no adverse effects.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 2:35 pm

You're like the Chemistry text book I never had!

(seriously, our books were the most unhelpful things...)
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:22 pm

watchmeburn wrote:
Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

Actually, there is no aspartame found in Splenda. The sweetening agent (chemical) found in it is sucralose, which has not been proven to have bad affects. Many diet drinks are sweetened with BOTH of sucralose and aspartame, so that's why I don't drink them. Acesulfame-potassium (or acesulfame-K) and aspartame are the dangerous ones. I have a bag of Splenda right next to me, and the ingredients are maltodextrin and sucralose. Sucralose is not even absorbed by the body because you don't recognize it as a nutrient. Therefore it can't do any damage.

I believe aspartame can cause angina or something as well. The only sweeteners I use are the aforementioned Splenda and a South American herb called Stevia, which has been used for generations with no adverse effects.

Cool. Thanks for the correction! All this time I've been avoiding my precious energy drinks because the regular ones are so high in calories and I thought the sugar-free ones would make me senile. Sugar-free Full Throttle, here I come! That makes me so incredibly happy. Very Happy You're my new hero.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 10:17 pm

Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:
Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

Cool. Thanks for the correction! All this time I've been avoiding my precious energy drinks because the regular ones are so high in calories and I thought the sugar-free ones would make me senile. Sugar-free Full Throttle, here I come! That makes me so incredibly happy. Very Happy You're my new hero.

LOL okay, but make sure that the drink isn't sweetened with Splenda/sucralose AND aspartame, because that would still be dangerous..
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 10:17 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
You're like the Chemistry text book I never had!

(seriously, our books were the most unhelpful things...)

LOL okay, thanks Smile Yeah, I didn't like my grade 11 chem book much..
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 6:18 pm

watchmeburn wrote:
Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:
Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

LOL okay, but make sure that the drink isn't sweetened with Splenda/sucralose AND aspartame, because that would still be dangerous..

Ok, I checked and I'm still in the clear, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 9:21 pm

That's good then Smile See, I would like to drink diet Coke, but I did my research on aspartame before indulging lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Conversation 2.0
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Other :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: