Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Random Conversation 2.0

Go down 
+11
Templar
feithidz
Broken-wings
Admin
shoegirl
1ofbiggestfans
threedaysgracerock
joshivack
Tineke
Rach
watchinyoudrown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 6:13 pm

ha i love my ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:24 pm

For all those who attend Canadian universities: If a university says "mid 80's" for their entrance cutoff, and one has an 87% average, is that good enough? Also, if someone (my friend's friend) with a 92% average got early acceptance, does that bode well for an 87% getting regular acceptance?
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:12 pm

If someone wants to help me, please do! (University-related question)

Ok, so this is what has happened. I got accepted into Michigan State University, which sounds good, but it's actually bad because they are making me pay by May 1st and my parents want me to go there (we are originally from Michigan, but I hate it there). I want to go to U of T. Either St. George or Mississauga is fine with me. But U of T has until May 26th to send me a decision. So what happens if I haven't heard from U of T until May 1st, and my parents make me to go MSU? HELP ME!!! What do I do?

P.S. I have an 87% average in school, and U of T St. G says mid-80's for entrance. U of T Mississauga says mid-70's to mid-80's. Are my chances at those two schools good enough that if I haven't heard come May 1st, I can decline MSU without screwing myself over?

P.P.S. I know that was horribly unclear, but I am sort of freaking out right now. I am so confused.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:21 am

Got into U of T St. George and Missisauga. A while ago...April 1st...freaked out for no reason before
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Eeek, I saw blood on the subway tracks today, it was like on the wall and stuff, and on the track and the tunnel floor, like spattered...

I don't get sick at the sight of blood or anything, it's just that that means someone got run over by a train...

I have this paranoia that someone'll push me off the platform. I've had this paranoia for a while, so this definitely did not help. I wonder if the tunnel washer will clean the dried blood off tonight, if not, I will snap a picture of it asap.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 am

...I don't want to have 69 posts... (this will make it 70)
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:17 pm

I think I should adopt this thread and make it my blog Razz

It's so depressing now, no one's here, including me. I haven't been online in soo long to this forum. Too bad about the spambots on the other one or we'd still be there Sad

I just want to check if the following image works, don't mind me:
The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 Soldiersp

EDIT: It doesn't work! Ahhhh Freehostia I love you and hate you at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Sad I came back and all the recent posts were still by my last visit...

Oh well...
Back to top Go down
3dg18

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 am

I'm here... kinda... I am mega stressed lately so haven't been posting and I'm going away for the whole month of August. So excited yet nervous.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:10 pm

3dg18 wrote:
I'm here... kinda... I am mega stressed lately so haven't been posting and I'm going away for the whole month of August. So excited yet nervous.

Hope you have fun, where are you going? (don't feel obligated to answer)
Btw I have been seeing you online on MSN but I didn't know whether I should message you or not. Sorry you are so stressed though. Sad

--
I really really miss the old forums. It used to be sooo active. Stupid spammers. ='(
Back to top Go down
3dg18

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Wow, this place is so quiet. I had gone on a road trip with my family across Canada out west for the whole month of August. I met an online friend I've been talking to for almost 8 years now. The visit was nice and I overcame a few anxiety related things while being away.

I'm just dealing with a sick rat and I just became super broke so I could have my Christmas gift to myself haha
Oh, you can chat to me whenever you like when you see me on. I don't get many chit chatting these days, me gets pretty lonely here sometimes Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Conversation 2.0   The Random Conversation 2.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Conversation 2.0
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Other :: Random Thoughts-
Jump to: