Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No meet and greets? Huh? :(

Go down 
+3
watchinyoudrown
STiK_thechick
Meredith
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

No meet and greets? Huh? :( Empty
PostSubject: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 8:07 am

This was posted by a member of the official site. Aparentily she got her package already, and with it came a small note that said there might not be any meet and greets. Is that not what we paid for? If that's true, they are going to have a ton of upset fans, and one really pissed off one. That's for sure.

Quote :
anyone else think that the Membership packages are a crock of poop? And how about the members only site that we had to pay for. seriously my 2 year old son could have done a better website. and now i heard they might not do the meet and greets? crazy huh, what money does to bands

Basically the point of this thread, if anyone got their VIP tickets yet (if you are going to a show, of coarse), did you get the note too? Can you confirm any of that?

Edit: Oh man. Now I'm getting upset! This is what the note supposedly says:

Quote :
Due to the entire bands decision, we will not run the meet and greets. but if we do decided to it will an extra 50 dollars that will be paid from the site.

Are they freaking KIDDING? I want a refund, psssh. I never though 3DG would stoop that low. I don't even want to meet them anymore if they're pulling shit like that.
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 1:44 pm

that's crazy. i doesn't sound real to me thow.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:12 pm

Holy shit, I had to read that a few times -- I just don't believe it!

... wow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 2:26 pm

[rant] I really hope the gal from the forums was bullshitting, though I don't see why she would about that. I fear it's true.Sad Three Days Grace isn't the band I thought they were. If I were in the same position as them, I would NEVER rip my fans off like that. Never. Think how happy some people were who have never met them before when they got their VIP ticket? I can't even imagine. And then just to take that away from them, plus the $30 is not right. THEN tell them on a short little note that if they want to, you need to pay $50 just to probably shake their hand and get something signed? Off the top of my head I can think of 5 other more popular bands than 3DG, where you can get to their met and greets for free.

It's sickening to see my favorite band do it. It really, really is. The reason I became a fan in the first place was because I thought they weren't like that. Ah, I'm upset. [/end rant]
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 5:08 pm

What bull sh*t.

Have you already purchased the VIP tickets Meredith? If so...figure out if there is a number that you can call and complain. I would.

So does anybody have this fanclub website url? That person on the other board made it sound like it was open...
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Moriah wrote:
What bull sh*t.

Have you already purchased the VIP tickets Meredith? If so...figure out if there is a number that you can call and complain. I would.

So does anybody have this fanclub website url? That person on the other board made it sound like it was open...

Nope I haven't received them which still gives me a little hope that it's not true. As somebody from the other boards pointed out, not a lot of people are complaining which is some what suspicious. Also, I asked for the URL and she didn't give it to me. =/

If this is true though, I defiantly will be hunting for a number I can call, plus leaving Barry a Myspace message (as I'm not aware the others check their often) telling him (nicely) how shallow I think this is. Oh yeah, I'm mad.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 6:42 pm

No way...that's.....no! I can't believe it.I never would've thought that three days grace is one of those bands.I'm happy that the guys are getting big and getting more money and everything but doing this to your fans for me is inacceptable.I seriously hope it's not true and that the girl who didn't received her vip tickets receives them pretty soon and that all this is just an error.it's impossible....the guys are not like that.Me too I started to like them more 'cause they're were not a band who only cares about money and it seriously brakes my heart to hear that Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 7:05 pm

if you are really worried about it ask adam in the chat on sat.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 7:52 pm

Shocked

i dont buy it.
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyThu Sep 06, 2007 7:54 pm

i dunnno if i believe that...
thats definitely not coming from 3dg
if it is then wow.
hopefully its a lie. im sure well find out on saturday on the chat thing
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 9:00 pm

I was thinking about that the entire day since it really shocked me and and I came to a conclusion.That is so not three days grace and since the boys are starting to get bigger and bigger,maybe it was all a plan coming from some haters...I hope it's that though....we never know
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
I was thinking about that the entire day since it really shocked me and and I came to a conclusion.That is so not three days grace and since the boys are starting to get bigger and bigger,maybe it was all a plan coming from some haters...I hope it's that though....we never know

I hope you're right. It really depresses me to think 3DG would screw, as they say from the web site, the "best fans in the universe" over.
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 10:50 pm

the way the person typed out the note, idk if they made typos themselves or if thats what theyre saying the note said, but it had bad grammar.
Sooo that gives me some hope. they wouldnt give a 1 sentence long explanation with bad grammar, right? Doesnt sound too official letteryish.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 am

feithidz wrote:
the way the person typed out the note, idk if they made typos themselves or if thats what theyre saying the note said, but it had bad grammar.
Sooo that gives me some hope. they wouldnt give a 1 sentence long explanation with bad grammar, right? Doesnt sound too official letteryish.

I wouldn't think they would (though I think the grammar is coming from the person who typed it out, lol). There is no apology or message telling us how we can get our money back, and I don't THINK they would be that low.

I'm asking Adam about it in the chat tomorrow seeing if he can either confirm or deny it. I really hope that gets answered instead of the "SO WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY?" type questions that can be self answered in the tour section of the site. Razz ...or the ones where you can easily find an answer on Google.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:43 am

Meredith wrote:
feithidz wrote:

I wouldn't think they would (though I think the grammar is coming from the person who typed it out, lol). There is no apology or message telling us how we can get our money back, and I don't THINK they would be that low.

I'm asking Adam about it in the chat tomorrow seeing if he can either confirm or deny it. I really hope that gets answered instead of the "SO WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY?" type questions that can be self answered in the tour section of the site. Razz ...or the ones where you can easily find an answer on Google.
Thanks for asking this question.It will clear up things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:21 pm

The rumors are not real.I was writing a comment on Adam's mysapce page and read something that made me smile.That's the comment a guy posted : "Hey Adam sorry about the whole chat crash, you should hold a chat for the fans that actually bought pre-sale tickets to see you guys in concert. You know the true fans. Tuesday in Toledo will be the 2nd time seeing you guys live. Rock On The Range was the first. Any ways thanks for attempting to have an online chat see ya tuesday at the meet and greet. ".I presume he got his tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Did he mention anything about VIP tickets though? =(
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Meredith wrote:
Well aren't the meet&greet the same thing than VIP Question If not, well the guys doen't seem to complain about the fanclub thing .
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:58 pm

Well everyone had access to the presale tickets but the VIP thing was seperate and cost more. So I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Well aren't the meet&greet the same thing than VIP Question If not, well the guys doen't seem to complain about the fanclub thing .

There were two types of presale tickets. I think the guy got just got the regular ones without the meet and greet because he didn't mention it. I don't know, I'm going to ask him, haha.
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 9:16 am

People on he official board are saying they received theirs, and there was no note! Very Happy

Sorry about this thread. I really thought it was true, and I was freaking. Maybe it was true for just that one show. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 am

Meredith wrote:
People on he official board are saying they received theirs, and there was no note! Very Happy

Sorry about this thread. I really thought it was true, and I was freaking. Maybe it was true for just that one show. *shrugs*
Yay cheers Now that made me smile
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 12:18 pm

Phew

*wipes sweat of forehead*

Glad it's not true. =]
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Oh no! It's not over. Sad Now someone said that he asked Adam about it and he said the meet and greets were off, but I'm like 90% sure the kid is lying.

So I still think they are on!

...Maybe.

Edit: Aha, the OP from that topic has a 69 on the end of their name, and I just realized that the person who said they talked to Adam has a 69 too. It's the same freaking person probably who is jealous that they didn't get a VIP ticket...

EDIT AGAIN: Yeah, pretty much confirmed false. Read the thread and see why. All is good. Smile
Back to top Go down
feithidz

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 12:55 pm

thats goood
that would be strange
and theres a contest for an asbury park m&g tooo
so maybe ill get two
but probably not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No meet and greets? Huh? :(   No meet and greets? Huh? :( Empty

Back to top Go down

No meet and greets? Huh? :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next