Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!

Go down 
+5
Shifter
Broken-wings
Templar
STiK_thechick
Moriah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! Empty
PostSubject: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 8:17 pm

So...

I have a huge crush on this guy at school. Mind you it's only my third day of the term but I've since been canoodling over this new object of my affection and guess what?

He is the spitting image of Adam!

It all started Monday when I was walking home and I saw him walking in front of me. Even from the back I was like "hey...he looks familiar". Then he turned around and I swear I almost fainted...he's a seventeen year old version of Adam! Shocked He's got the same shaggy (clearly hasn't been washed in awhile) black hair and all the same facial features and the most beautiful bright blue eyes...*sigh*

It get's better though. Today as I was getting out of school I saw him again and he was wearing a THREE DAYS GRACE shirt! ZZOMG!

cheers

I wish I could show you guys a picture but I don't think it would go well if I just snapped out a camera in front of him. Razz
Back to top Go down
STiK_thechick

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:06 pm

ha that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 2:18 pm

It's funny you said that, because I found out today that there is a guy in my ROTC class that looks like Neil (except this guy's hair is a little longer than Neil's and it doesn't look nearly as cool).
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:10 pm

That's sweet! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:23 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
That's sweet! Razz

Indeed. Today I found out he's dating someone though... No My heart is crushed! Oh well, I'll get over it.

I can still stare at him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 4:27 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
That's sweet! Razz

Indeed. Today I found out he's dating someone though... No

Oh well, I can still stare at him. Razz
oh!There was a guy in my school last year who had Adam's style and I had a HUGE crush on him (not 'cause of the style obviously Razz ).And this year is my last year in high school and he's in college and I'll never see him again Crying or Very sad But well....it's life.Keep a smile on your face and stay positive Wink
Tell him your one of the biggest 3dg fan ever..maybe you guys will become friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 5:16 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
That's sweet! Razz

oh!There was a guy in my school last year who had Adam's style and I had a HUGE crush on him (not 'cause of the style obviously Razz ).And this year is my last year in high school and he's in college and I'll never see him again Crying or Very sad But well....it's life.Keep a smile on your face and stay positive Wink
Tell him your one of the biggest 3dg fan ever..maybe you guys will become friends Razz

Haha. Yeah...I want to go up to him and tell him how much he resembles Adam but I'm such a coward. Eugh.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
That's sweet! Razz

Haha. Yeah...I want to go up to him and tell him how much he resembles Adam but I'm such a coward. Eugh.

Rolling Eyes
Omg me too ! Shocked I had a cruch on him for 2 years and a half and I never even said a simple hi or sorry to him Mad lol
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:27 pm

Wow, that is pretty cool. And it's weirder that he's a 3DG fan.. I guess some things are beyond coincidence, lol.

On the same note (minus the hotness factor) there is a guy my brother knows that looks exactly like Aaron Hill (who is a Blue Jay). They are clones, I swear lol.

Sorry, I had to say that..
Back to top Go down
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 6:36 pm

Haha, that's awesome! You should try and befriend him...never know what friendships could lead to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 11:52 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
That's sweet! Razz

Rolling Eyes

You could do someone subtle like wear a 3DG shirt one day and do something to make sure he notices. You never know, it could spark a beautiful relationship.

P.S. If I sound a little high, I apologize. I'm dead tired right now and I'm becoming slightly delirious.
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:00 pm

Templar wrote:

P.S. If I sound a little high, I apologize. I'm tired right now and I'm becoming slightly delirious.

lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
HockeyCrazy3040

HockeyCrazy3040

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Haha that is so awesome!!

I wish you could take a pic of him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeycrazy3033
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Haha.

So yesterday I told my friend about the guy and it turns out he sits in front of her in English! She told me they talk sometimes and that he's really nice.

AND at lunch she said that she's started to call him "Adam" in class. I guess he was really confused in the beginning...

then she told him that she was calling him Adam because he looked like the lead singer of Three Days Grace and he was all "really?" and said he was going to look up some pictures of him on the internet.

Razz
Back to top Go down
helenz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:27 pm

That's cool!

I used to think a guy who worked at my local library looked like Adam... he doesn't really, but he's cool anyways. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Okay guys, I have pictures! Typical myspace pictures. I sort of feel like a stalker for posting them. Haha. Unfortunately their sort of bad angles...so it's hard to really see the resemblance. Oh well. He's still cute. Razz

They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! 4uvobup

They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! 54odhsl
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 10:23 pm

He is cute.In the small town where I live, we don't have much of those orginal people...maybe 1 of 2.It's nice seeing a bit more Razz
Back to top Go down
helenz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 1:03 pm

CUTE.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Wow, I feel really weird now for looking at the pic, lol.
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:29 am

Ok, my opinion is this: if the boy can look THAT good without even looking at the damn camera, then he's definitely got it going on!
Back to top Go down
3dgOBSESSION

3dgOBSESSION

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: WHOAAA!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:14 pm

Wow, you lucky duck. I wish I had someone who looked like Adam at my school. Unfortunately, there are no good guys. You should make friends with him, and who knows, maybe you guys could end up going out =D And thenn get married and have beautiful kids. ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!   They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school! Empty

Back to top Go down

They've made a clone of Adam and he goes to my school!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: