Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congrats to Neil and Janin!

Go down 
+9
threedaysgracerock
3dg18
shoegirl
Admin
joshivack
Tineke
1ofbiggestfans
Broken-wings
watchinyoudrown
13 posters
AuthorMessage
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Congrats to Neil and Janin! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 am

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/08/three-days-grac.html

Quote :
Three Days Grace drummer Neil Sanderson, wife welcome first child
By Missy, CBB Writer

Neil Sanderson, the drummer for the Canadian rock band Three Days Grace, and his wife Janin are parents to a daughter. Violet Sanderson was born Sunday, July 29 at 7:30 a.m. in Toronto, weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz. According to a rep for the band, "both mom and baby are doing well."

Violet is the first child for the couple.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/08/three-days-grac.html

Quote :
Three Days Grace drummer Neil Sanderson, wife welcome first child
By Missy, CBB Writer

Neil Sanderson, the drummer for the Canadian rock band Three Days Grace, and his wife Janin are parents to a daughter. Violet Sanderson was born Sunday, July 29 at 7:30 a.m. in Toronto, weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz. According to a rep for the band, "both mom and baby are doing well."

Violet is the first child for the couple.

Omg that's great!I'm so happy for them.Congrads and I wish them the best.Violet...it's such a pretty name Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 8:38 pm

yay! this is my second congrats lol..
now the next 3dg will have a girl in it

which one will be next?

Adam?
Or
Barry??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
Tineke

Tineke

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 10:49 pm

Awww that's so cool!
Back to top Go down
joshivack

joshivack

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Cool, anyone kno the names of barry's kids?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joshivack
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 9:37 pm

joshivack wrote:
Cool, anyone kno the names of barry's kids?

Barry has kids !?!?!?!?!!?!?
Back to top Go down
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 pm

I dont think Barry has any kids cuz Brad was the first to have a kid in the band..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:11 am

Aw, cute! Hopefully all of the bands kids will be born around the same time, so when their older, they can start up a mini Three Days Grace. =P
Back to top Go down
https://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:59 pm

aw cute Smile
Back to top Go down
3dg18

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Yay, congrats to them both Cool
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 pm

1ofbiggestfans wrote:

which one will be next?

Adam?
Or
Barry??
i put my money on brad again Razz

and no, barry does not have kids

and aww! i was supposed to be born on the 29 (but i popped out early!)
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:30 pm

thanks for sharing katie Razz
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
1ofbiggestfans wrote:

which one will be next?

Adam?
Or
Barry??
i put my money on brad again Razz

and no, barry does not have kids

and aww! i was supposed to be born on the 29 (but i popped out early!)

ha i second the brad theory. i think we discussed this en route to rochester didn't we? aw remember the radio announcement? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:07 pm

lol hmmm maybe
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:41 pm

Congrats to the family Smile

Violet is a creative name too Smile
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 pm

Congrats to Neil and Janin! Violet, that's a pretty name.

On Wikipedia, it says that Barry has two kids. Where did that come from? 'Cause I thought Brad and Neil were the only ones with kids.
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 6:45 am

No one really knows... every one just thinks it, and damned if we can change their minds. He doesnt have kids though... as far as i've ever known.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Wikipedia's a online encyclopedia and everyone can write whatever they wont to...so I guess their's some people who have time to spend Mad
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Wikipedia's a online encyclopedia and everyone can write whatever they wont to...so I guess their's some people who have time to spend Mad

See, that's what I thought, but the 3DG topic is locked and I thought that meant it was from a legitimate source. I guess I was wrong though. It does piss me off when people write a bunch of crap just because they have nothing better to do. Seriously folks, get a life!
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Templar wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

See, that's what I thought, but the 3DG topic is locked and I thought that meant it was from a legitimate source. I guess I was wrong though. It does piss me off when people write a bunch of crap just because they have nothing better to do. Seriously folks, get a life!
They really need a life.I used wikipedia a lot for my school projects but not anymore.A few weeks ago,here in Aylmer (a small town where I live) somebody wrote that our mayor was with Hitler during war and was a nazi.It was on the news and everything.People have really nothing to do.You just can't trust this site Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 12:03 am

Broken-wings wrote:
Templar wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

They really need a life.I used wikipedia a lot for my school projects but not anymore.A few weeks ago,here in Aylmer (a small town where I live) somebody wrote that our mayor was with Hitler during war and was a nazi.It was on the news and everything.People have really nothing to do.You just can't trust this site Rolling Eyes

crazy!
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 5:42 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Templar wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Whoa, it sounds like wikipedia can cause some serious problems.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 10:39 am

Templar wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Templar wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

Whoa, it sounds like wikipedia can cause some serious problems.
Exactly Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 pm

Wikipedia is nuts. I added to the talk page on List of baseball entrance music, and I need to find sources to add the Jays in.

I never edit anything serious though, because I'm afraid I'll get it wrong.
Back to top Go down
3dgOBSESSION

3dgOBSESSION

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Aww   Congrats to Neil and Janin! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 4:23 pm

So cute! i love that name. and, Barry doesn't have kids. I think Adam and Naomi should have a kid since Naomi likes babies. Their kid would be so adorable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Neil and Janin!   Congrats to Neil and Janin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Neil and Janin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: