Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Darkest Days

Go down 
+3
threedaysgracerock
Broken-wings
1ofbiggestfans
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

My Darkest Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
threedaysgracerock wrote:
ha, we once ran into chizzy, matt, chris, doug, brendan, and a list of other random banders (ie cale, i think ian was there?) and chizzy dug through his pockets and gave us anything he found (some demo pics, their demo cd, little show promos)
ha, we've got him whipped!

Very Happy Cale!

And PS; next time you happen to run in to them, snag me a demo for christmas haha. I'm getting quite annoyed with my poorly ripped songs Wink

i have 3 copies, i'll give you one next time i see you Smile
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 pm

I learned the other day that they're coming to Ottawa and I was really excited to see them live but...(there's always a but lol) they're playing in a bar and I'm underage :[ It sux!Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 am

ShoeGirl wrote:

*dances!*

And I feel your pain. They play so much here, but its always at bars or 19+ clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:12 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:

And I feel your pain. They play so much here, but its always at bars or 19+ clubs.

thanks lol.But can you go outside of the bar and meet them...maybe Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:16 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
ShoeGirl wrote:

*dances!*

whoohoo..shake it!

they dont play toronto as much as they should. i haven't seen them since december
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 am

yup, cale was the first show. i thought ian was there, but maybe im just thinking of 3dg at the molson amp on july 14 (ian was backstage with us Smile )

and, as matt told me many moons ago, they weren't even planning to sell the demos, when they recorded their first demo (not the one thats being sold), it was strictly recorded for distribution to record executives in an attempt (without luck) to score a deal
Back to top Go down
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:11 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
yup, cale was the first show. i thought ian was there, but maybe im just thinking of 3dg at the molson amp on july 14 (ian was backstage with us Smile )

and, as matt told me many moons ago, they weren't even planning to sell the demos, when they recorded their first demo (not the one thats being sold), it was strictly recorded for distribution to record executives in an attempt (without luck) to score a deal

oh kewl, sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:51 pm

I wonder if they've tried 604 Records (probably). Chad's always looking for some new whippin' boys... Wink
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 12:07 pm

probably literally... pale
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:33 pm

MDD is great. I want to see them when I go to Toronto next summer. In fact, they are one of the main reasons I'm going.

I have a question that has nothing to do with MDD, but it's something I've been wondering about for awhile. In Canada, you guys are allowed to legally drink when you're 18, but you can't go to clubs until you're 19? Is that right?
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 8:02 am

Legal drinking age in Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec is 18, and everywhere else its 19.

And as for the club thing, I'm not sure. I can walk in to most bars/clubs around here no problem, I just can't buy alcohol. Something tells me that they're not supposed to let minors in though.. so Toronto clubs/bars might be a little stricter Wink But I'm not sure, someone else here would probably know.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 11:50 am

i don't think toronto clubs are all that strict either. i was getting into them before i was 19. but perhaps thats because i'm a giant. who knows Razz
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 12:04 pm

Ah, ok. Thanks guys. I was wondering because it would really suck to get all the way up there and find out I couldn't get in to see the band. Where I'm from, you're not supposed to be able to get into a bar until you're 18 and you can't drink until you're 21, but none of the bars actually follow those rules. I hope thats the case with the Toronto clubs.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:57 pm

well i don't know for suuure. you can borrow my i.d haha
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:18 am

shoegirl wrote:
well i don't know for suuure. you can borrow my i.d haha

Oh sweet. That's so nice of you to offer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 7:00 pm

ha, that's me. super sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 12:06 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:41 pm

Have you guys heard their new song on myspace called "Every Lie?" I think it sounds great. They also put "One Last Time" up, which makes me very happy because I've been wanting to hear that for forever.
Back to top Go down
n8thegr8

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 am

Templar wrote:
Have you guys heard their new song on myspace called "Every Lie?" I think it sounds great. They also put "One Last Time" up, which makes me very happy because I've been wanting to hear that for forever.

yeah their new song is awesome. i hadn't heard "one last time" yet so that was pretty sweet too.

damn they really need to get a cd out or at least put them on itunes to sell haha their songs are amazing (tons of local and little known bands put stuff up on itunes now, so they should. but a cd would be cooler. hell so would a record deal haha)
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:23 am

I wrote to the guys asking is there any way I can buy their demo on the show on septemper 12 and they wrote me back.That what's they said :

"Hey Sun

We are in the middle of getting neew demos printed and they will not be done for that show

BUT....we will have an online store that you can order from in the near futre

Thanks for being interested in our band
MDD
C"

I think it's pretty awesome that they decided to do an online store Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm

aw yay for them.
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 4:51 am

So, what's up with My Darkest Days lately? Anybody heard any news? How is that album of theirs coming along?
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 6:11 pm

umm i went and saw them a couple weeks ago, there was no word on a new album.

they rocked again, but thats not news Razz
Back to top Go down
n8thegr8

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 1:54 am

i wanna see them live so bad
i'm in the U.S. though Crying or Very sad

i keep checking on their myspace if there's any word on a cd or tracks to buy, but nothing so far. i'm dying to get their other tracks. a cd would be sweet! otherwise if they put them up on itunes or something, that'd be cool too or somewhere

i did see a comment by someone that said
"Holy crap! congradulations guys! I heard from the Wolf (on the radio of course, not personally) that you are in Vancouver recording with Chad from Nickleback"

wonder if it's true...
that'd be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Darkest Days   My Darkest Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Darkest Days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2