Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am too lazy to check tour dates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

I am too lazy to check tour dates Empty
PostSubject: I am too lazy to check tour dates   I am too lazy to check tour dates EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 am

Alright well I'm too lazy to check any site or anything to get tour dates so um is the band coming to Toronto anytime soon? Thanks.

Maybe I will just look it up myself...
I'm guessing the answer is no.

I got this email a month or so ago where it said that this live dvd is only available in the USA. Which is annoying because the band is Canadian so I wish they'd release it in Canada first..
Back to top Go down
3dg18

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-11

I am too lazy to check tour dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am too lazy to check tour dates   I am too lazy to check tour dates EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm

I realize this is an old post but I'm going to respond anyways.
I haven't looked at their tour dates in awhile, I wish they didn't tour so close to the holidays. I had to miss their show which had just passed, Dec 20th.. *sigh*

I'm hoping they'll return in the summer time. Did you manage to go to any or has the date come and gone? Has anybody managed to catch any shows at all?

What live dvd was that, the Live at the Palace one? It make sense to release it in Canada first then the USA. Suppose doing the opposite is because they are trying to keep their fanbase in the USA strong.
Back to top Go down

I am too lazy to check tour dates
Page 1 of 1