Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???

Go down 
+10
shoegirl
watchinyoudrown
feithidz
threedaysgracerock
Broken-wings
3dg18
Tineke
TDG4Eva
Admin
riley254
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 6:39 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Don't be sad! Embrace the mad obsession! Write long, whimsical fantasies about the band members having sex with eachother! Centre all your conversations around "omgz i luv his hair, omgzzors he's gettin fat, omfg he haz nice ass LOL id do him!!!", and run up squealing to them and scream that you want their babies!

Can you tell my brief jaunt around the good ol' inty-net has scarred me, yet again? Weirdos out there...
I'm all for a little humorous joking... but the people... they ain't joking...

lolz!! omgz katie!! Rolling Eyes

haha i love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:34 pm

ShoeGirl wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Don't be sad! Embrace the mad obsession! Write long, whimsical fantasies about the band members having sex with eachother! Centre all your conversations around "omgz i luv his hair, omgzzors he's gettin fat, omfg he haz nice ass LOL id do him!!!", and run up squealing to them and scream that you want their babies!

Can you tell my brief jaunt around the good ol' inty-net has scarred me, yet again? Weirdos out there...
I'm all for a little humorous joking... but the people... they ain't joking...

Yeah it's sad that they aren't joking but what hurts me ven more is that they centre everything around the looks and stuff that shouldn't matter.I mean like c'mon,you don't like a band 'cause the lead signer is so freaking hot as they say or 'cause the memebers of the band are all sexy and have great hair.Or on the ither side,you don't hate a band 'cause the drummer put up some weight.JEEZ! These topics are seriously starting to piss me off.It should be about talent,being good at what you do and loving what you do.It's painfull to watch how almost everyone these days centre all their opinion on apparences Crying or Very sad

oui, oui!! makes me think of milli vanilli for some reason. ha
haha milli vanilli Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 7:36 pm

sad isnt it? haha
Back to top Go down
Tineke

Tineke

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2007 9:38 pm

I'm so glad the official forum isn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 7:30 am

what happen to the good old days of baby toes!?
now theyre actually serious about this stuff!
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 10:16 am

ShoeGirl wrote:

LAWL 4sur <3 !

We need to start the Save Three Days Grace Organization; Always Willing to Assassinate You.
STDGO: AWAY.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
riley254

riley254

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: yall r stupid   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 1:07 pm

dumb people. just because i like they way he looks doesnt mean i dont like there music. kinda like a boyfriend or girlfriend. you like the way the look and you like them for them to. hopefully. so nuff said. love 3DG or die.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 1:18 pm

riley254 wrote:
dumb people. just because i like they way he looks doesnt mean i dont like there music. kinda like a boyfriend or girlfriend. you like the way the look and you like them for them to. hopefully. so nuff said. love 3DG or die.
There's no need to start any drama and start calling people dumb.Nobody ever said something about you so why taking it personal and be offended.We've been talking about the immaturity of the subject that's all.And again don't take it personal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
what happen to the good old days of baby toes!?
now theyre actually serious about this stuff!

you gotta admit, those baby toes are damnnn sexy
i would not kid about that
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2007 6:38 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha std! thats what they are!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 7:09 pm

haha..i almost spit out my drink on my laptop, thanks a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2007 7:13 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
ShoeGirl wrote:

LAWL 4sur <3 !

We need to start the Save Three Days Grace Organization; Always Willing to Assassinate You.

Razz

oh! and how could i forget to <3 you!!! LOLZ 4EVA!
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:46 am

threedaysgracerock wrote:
aha, here they are
is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 Therules
follow, or suffer the wrath of us oldies, haha Razz

Haha! Now those are rules to live by! That needs to be made into a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 10:51 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:

Razz

Can I join? I promise I'll only pop the ones you tell me to!
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:46 pm

Uhh...it's the same thing with sports as well. You can like the team, and be a real fan and all, and still NOTICE, mind you just NOTICE that some players look they way they do. It doesn't mean that you are "puck bunny" or anything of that nature just for, as I said, NOTICING, the problem is when you go overboard and only watch games to stare at the player(s).

Similarly, if you listen to a band SOLELY because someone looks a certain way, you have to be kidding yourself - how can you enjoy the music if you don't really like it? In general it's one thing to notice how someone looks and another to comment on it (and commenting is fine within reason IMO) but to be a fan of a band or team based only on how they look is illogical.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:54 pm

watchmeburn wrote:
Uhh...it's the same thing with sports as well. You can like the team, and be a real fan and all, and still NOTICE, mind you just NOTICE that some players look they way they do. It doesn't mean that you are "puck bunny" or anything of that nature just for, as I said, NOTICING, the problem is when you go overboard and only watch games to stare at the player(s).

Similarly, if you listen to a band SOLELY because someone looks a certain way, you have to be kidding yourself - how can you enjoy the music if you don't really like it? In general it's one thing to notice how someone looks and another to comment on it (and commenting is fine within reason IMO) but to be a fan of a band or team based only on how they look is illogical.
Amen ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:57 pm

Woohoo my tenth post is a good one!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:44 pm

watchmeburn wrote:

I agree with you. It's ok to NOTICE, but when someone talks about JUST their looks and doesn't even mention their musical talents and capabilities, that is when I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 10:20 pm

Templar wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

I agree with you. It's ok to NOTICE, but when someone talks about JUST their looks and doesn't even mention their musical talents and capabilities, that is when I have a problem.

Right on. There's a pretty fine line (actually it's not fine, it's pretty damn obvious lol) that people cross sometimes, and then they look like airheaded shitheads - no one on this board that I've seen comes across that way though Smile
Back to top Go down
3dgOBSESSION

3dgOBSESSION

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Hellyeah   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:24 pm

Hellyeah, but I'm not going to get all "crazy" over him because he's married and famous, and compared to him I'm a nobody. and those little girly fights over guys make me so pissed, even if I'm not in them. He has gorgeous eyes and his nose is the cutest ever! He's just amazing. Best lyrics-writer in the world too. Every time I hear his voice I fall in love with it all over again. Adam is the hero of my life.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:58 pm

Like ok I'm not denying that he's hot, I'm just saying that the reason I like them is their music. If they all painted themselves green and shaved their heads and wore ugly masks all the time to make themselves look bad, I would keep right on listening to them provided they just kept making good music like they have been doing.
Back to top Go down

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3