Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:23 pm

hah you guys are funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 pm

Tineke wrote:
Yeah but you'll be cardboard and so people we be all "Oh she's hot but she's really stiff"

You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now!
Inuendo abound!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Tineke

avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:27 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Tineke wrote:
Yeah but you'll be cardboard and so people we be all "Oh she's hot but she's really stiff"

You don't know how hard I'm laughing right now!
Inuendo abound!

Well yeah.
Hardly anything is worth saying that;s not a pun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoegirl

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Localisation : ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:04 pm

ahem...that made me giggle. i'm so mature Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley254

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:12 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.





I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P



wow if he aint and u are then id really like to see you! lol i aint seen no one better looking then him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley254

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:20 pm

o yeah and yall quit hatin on my subject line for this dealy thing cuz look how many replys or whatever are on it anyway!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feithidz



Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:21 pm

riley254 wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.





I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P



wow if he aint and u are then id really like to see you! lol i aint seen no one better looking then him

i know its hard to believe, but katie is pretty sexy
adams jealous of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:51 pm

feithidz wrote:
riley254 wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.





I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P



wow if he aint and u are then id really like to see you! lol i aint seen no one better looking then him

i know its hard to believe, but katie is pretty sexy
adams jealous of her.

Haha you guys are so funny.You make me giggle Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Tineke

avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:22 am

feithidz wrote:
riley254 wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.





I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P



wow if he aint and u are then id really like to see you! lol i aint seen no one better looking then him

i know its hard to believe, but katie is pretty sexy
adams jealous of her.

I'm pretty sure everyone is jelous of Katie.
I know I am.









I need to pick a personality and stay with it,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:21 am

HA! You're all hilarious!

feithidz wrote:
i know its hard to believe, but katie is pretty sexy
We all know the reason you came to Canada was to see me; not Idle Sons, not Theory, nor Moblie or 3DG Razz

Quote :
adams jealous of her.
Which is why he's speechless when we're backstage. He just can't deal with this level of sexy.
(nah, he's speechless 'cause katers doesn't stop talking... ha i love you! don't hurt me!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 pm

hahah nice guys lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
threedaysgracerock

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Localisation : Ontario baby!
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:10 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:


[
(nah, he's speechless 'cause katers doesn't stop talking... ha i love you! don't hurt me!)


hey biz, shut it!

oh ps, where are the board rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threedaysgracerock

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Localisation : Ontario baby!
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:13 pm

aha, here they are

follow, or suffer the wrath of us oldies, haha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 am

You still have it!! hahah that makes me so happy!

And Ok, I relinquish my title of Teh Sexeh in favour of your display picture, Katers Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
threedaysgracerock

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Localisation : Ontario baby!
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:50 am

"i always thought brad was the sexy one" oh, how he wins again, haha


and i would never ever get rid of the rules!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
aha, here they are

follow, or suffer the wrath of us oldies, haha Razz

Haha I love it...short and sweet but clear Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:10 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
aha, here they are

follow, or suffer the wrath of us oldies, haha Razz


hahah that soo funny! and very true! LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
riley254

avatar

Number of posts : 17
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:50 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.





I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P



well i really meant sexiest man n the world... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
shoegirl

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Localisation : ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:05 pm

i think we can share the title of teh sexay..deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
threedaysgracerock

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Localisation : Ontario baby!
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:56 pm

even just seeing this topic saddens my heart. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoegirl

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Localisation : ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:45 pm

i know, me too. oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:30 pm

Don't be sad! Embrace the mad obsession! Write long, whimsical fantasies about the band members having sex with eachother! Centre all your conversations around "omgz i luv his hair, omgzzors he's gettin fat, omfg he haz nice ass LOL id do him!!!", and run up squealing to them and scream that you want their babies!

Can you tell my brief jaunt around the good ol' inty-net has scarred me, yet again? Weirdos out there...
I'm all for a little humorous joking... but the people... they ain't joking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:38 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Don't be sad! Embrace the mad obsession! Write long, whimsical fantasies about the band members having sex with eachother! Centre all your conversations around "omgz i luv his hair, omgzzors he's gettin fat, omfg he haz nice ass LOL id do him!!!", and run up squealing to them and scream that you want their babies!

Can you tell my brief jaunt around the good ol' inty-net has scarred me, yet again? Weirdos out there...
I'm all for a little humorous joking... but the people... they ain't joking...

Yeah it's sad that they aren't joking but what hurts me ven more is that they centre everything around the looks and stuff that shouldn't matter.I mean like c'mon,you don't like a band 'cause the lead signer is so freaking hot as they say or 'cause the memebers of the band are all sexy and have great hair.Or on the ither side,you don't hate a band 'cause the drummer put up some weight.JEEZ! These topics are seriously starting to piss me off.It should be about talent,being good at what you do and loving what you do.It's painfull to watch how almost everyone these days centre all their opinion on apparences Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
shoegirl

avatar

Number of posts : 121
Localisation : ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Don't be sad! Embrace the mad obsession! Write long, whimsical fantasies about the band members having sex with eachother! Centre all your conversations around "omgz i luv his hair, omgzzors he's gettin fat, omfg he haz nice ass LOL id do him!!!", and run up squealing to them and scream that you want their babies!

Can you tell my brief jaunt around the good ol' inty-net has scarred me, yet again? Weirdos out there...
I'm all for a little humorous joking... but the people... they ain't joking...

Yeah it's sad that they aren't joking but what hurts me ven more is that they centre everything around the looks and stuff that shouldn't matter.I mean like c'mon,you don't like a band 'cause the lead signer is so freaking hot as they say or 'cause the memebers of the band are all sexy and have great hair.Or on the ither side,you don't hate a band 'cause the drummer put up some weight.JEEZ! These topics are seriously starting to piss me off.It should be about talent,being good at what you do and loving what you do.It's painfull to watch how almost everyone these days centre all their opinion on apparences Crying or Very sad

oui, oui!! makes me think of milli vanilli for some reason. ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   

Back to top Go down
 
is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Liberty N' Justice's "When Mullets Ruled The World" video
» Saxon v Asha World Movement: 1991
» ASHER WORLD v BASS ODYSSEY v SOUL II SOUL v DOWNBEAT: CANADA. 1994
» Third World - Amsterdam 1979
» Guitar World's ranking of the 30 songs off Use Your Illusions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: