Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???

Go down 
+10
shoegirl
watchinyoudrown
feithidz
threedaysgracerock
Broken-wings
3dg18
Tineke
TDG4Eva
Admin
riley254
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
riley254

riley254

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-11

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? Empty
PostSubject: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 am

idk bout yall but i think so!! and he has the best voice to! it kidna hypnotizes me!! but u kno i love the whole band! cant wait till there new album comes out and they come back to texas! have any of yall seen em in concert?? i have!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 am

Awesome! Smile I have seen them in concert...7 times. 0_o When did you see them?
Back to top Go down
https://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
TDG4Eva

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 am

haha, I know what you mean!!!! I have yet to see them in concert, but I hope to if and when they swing on by here in little old Texas!
Back to top Go down
riley254

riley254

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 8:22 pm

lol well i havent seen them 7 times but i wish! unlucky me ive only seen them once Sad well ima see em again tho every chance i get ill never pass it up of course! i saw them last october.. almost a year!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 pm

TDG4Eva wrote:
haha, I know what you mean!!!! I have yet to see them in concert, but I hope to if and when they swing on by here in little old Texas!

I'm sure they'll go to Texas soon. It seem like EVERY band does on their tour. I'm so freaking jealous of you Texas people. =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 pm

riley254 wrote:
lol well i havent seen them 7 times but i wish! unlucky me ive only seen them once Sad well ima see em again tho every chance i get ill never pass it up of course! i saw them last october.. almost a year!

Once is better than not seeing them at all! =)
Back to top Go down
Tineke

Tineke

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am

As soon as they swing by Christchurch I'm totally there.
Back to top Go down
3dg18

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 8:43 am

I have only seen them once... back in November. I cannot wait to see them again bounce
I envy anyone whose seen them more than 3x lol
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 6:41 pm

I saw them once and was lucky enough to meet them too Very Happy I hope they'll drop by Ottawa soon 'cause I'm dying to see them again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
riley254

riley254

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
I saw them once and was lucky enough to meet them too Very Happy I hope they'll drop by Ottawa soon 'cause I'm dying to see them again Crying or Very sad

damn u lucky lil bitch! lol [[jp bout the bitch part]] but how was it what was they like? lol Smile man ur luck
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 11:00 am

riley254 wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

damn u lucky lil bitch! lol [[jp bout the bitch part]] but how was it what was they like? lol Smile man ur luck

It was awesome.The best day of my life.They're really sweet and everything.I was very shy in the begining but they come to talk to you and make you feel comfortable.Like I made a full of myself twice in 15 minutes and it was really funny tongue Really nice guys and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
riley254

riley254

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptySat Jul 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
riley254 wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

It was awesome.The best day of my life.They're really sweet and everything.I was very shy in the begining but they come to talk to you and make you feel comfortable.Like I made a full of myself twice in 15 minutes and it was really funny tongue Really nice guys and down to earth.

mannn ur soo lucky id rather make a fool of myself a lot but just be able to meet them lol naw but ur lucky fa real tho
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptySun Jul 15, 2007 10:33 pm

oh my.

that topic name is enough to terrify me...
Back to top Go down
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 am

threedaysgracerock wrote:
oh my.

hah i think the reason the old boards are dead is cause we told people not to talk about how hot the band is and they didnt know what else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 10:02 am

feithidz wrote:
threedaysgracerock wrote:
oh my.

hah i think the reason the old boards are dead is cause we told people not to talk about how hot the band is and they didnt know what else to talk about.

yeah probably lol but as the topic goes on......we are now talking about who saw the band life and stuff.Subjects like how hot are members from a band are kinda......weird Razz
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2007 9:11 pm

Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.

I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Tineke

Tineke

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 2:49 am

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Adam is NOT the sexiest in the world.

I am.

End of discussion.

Razz:P

I'm glad you said that, because I didn't want to seem foward but I'm having a hard time restraining myself from getting on a plane to Canada and finding you.

Wink
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 7:04 pm

umm...i'm also the sexiest in the world.

its a canadian thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Me too,me too...I want to be the sexiest person in the world too Laughing

Haha I have an idea

lets all be the sexiest in the world What a Face
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 3:10 pm

Tineke wrote:

I'm glad you said that, because I didn't want to seem foward but I'm having a hard time restraining myself from getting on a plane to Canada and finding you.

Wink

HAHA! It's ok, you can come.
We'll have a sexy partay with all the other 3DG fans -- especially Christina haha. I guess maybe we could get 3DG to play at this party, but they'll be out-shined by our collective sexitude... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
feithidz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2007 8:08 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Tineke wrote:

Wink

We'll have a sexy partay with all the other 3DG fans -- especially Christina haha. I guess maybe we could get 3DG to play at this party, but they'll be out-shined by our collective sexitude... Razz

especially nicolee not christina
im definitely the sexiest at the sexy party
Back to top Go down
Tineke

Tineke

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptySat Jul 21, 2007 4:53 am

Apparently some people find New Zealand accents sexy so I think with that I jsut out-sexy every other sexy person.

Ever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 pm

You all might have me beat with the sexyness, but I plan on taping a giant cardboard cut out of Angelina Jolie to myself, and when that happens, I'll blow everyone out of the water! You just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Tineke

Tineke

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 am

Yeah but you'll be cardboard and so people we be all "Oh she's hot but she's really stiff"
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???   is adam gontier the sexiest in the world??? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm

feithidz wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Tineke wrote:

Wink

especially nicolee not christina
im definitely the sexiest at the sexy party

pfft...thats not nice.

and the cardboard..i dunno if thats a good idea. papercuts are not sexy
Back to top Go down

is adam gontier the sexiest in the world???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next