Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yell for Three Days Grace!

Go down 
+4
Broken-wings
Templar
HockeyCrazy3040
Meredith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Yell for Three Days Grace! Empty
PostSubject: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 pm

I went to a Linkin Park concert earlier, and look what someone texted up on the big screen!

Yell for Three Days Grace! 3DH

I almost killed my vocal chords. Wink
Back to top Go down
HockeyCrazy3040

HockeyCrazy3040

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 pm

Hahaha that is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeycrazy3033
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:13 am

That is freakin sweet.
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 11:42 am

HAHA that's awesome ! I would do the same thing as you...scream my a** off Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 1:52 pm

That's priceless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Moriah

Moriah

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:22 pm

Razz

That's just crazy. I love when things like that happen...I'm a loyal Linkin Park (even if their new stuff is sh*t...*sigh*) and Three Days Grace fan.

At the concert in July they played almost the entire Hybrid Theory cd when we were waiting for Three Days Grace to come on. Everybody was screaming the lyrics! It was so great.

I'm kind of confused though...how did it get up there? Who wrote it? Did anybody else yell?
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:41 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Moriah wrote:
Razz

That's just crazy. I love when things like that happen...I'm a loyal Linkin Park (even if their new stuff is sh*t...*sigh*) and Three Days Grace fan.

At the concert in July they played almost the entire Hybrid Theory cd when we were waiting for Three Days Grace to come on. Everybody was screaming the lyrics! It was so great.

I'm kind of confused though...how did it get up there? Who wrote it? Did anybody else yell?

That's awesome they played the HT CD during the 3DG concert! People were allowed to text (for $1.25 Shocked) to a certain number, and all of those texts were shows on that screen. Most were stuff like "LP rocks!" "I love you blah blah blah" And yes! A ALOT of people screamed! Very Happy It was cool.

(I don't like LPs new stuff either Sad )
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Meredith wrote:

Yeah, I was really looking forward to MTM and then when I heard it...well...I was really bummed.

I would definitely go see them live again though just to see them play their old stuff. Their coming to vegas soon but it's kind of expensive. I just bought three tickets to another show and it set me back $300 dollars! Ha. I need a job. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Moriah wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Yeah, I was really looking forward to MTM and then when I heard it...well...I was really bummed.

I would definitely go see them live again though just to see them play their old stuff. Their coming to vegas soon but it's kind of expensive. I just bought three tickets to another show and it set me back $300 dollars! Ha. I need a job. Rolling Eyes
Holly crap....300$ for a concert.....what concert is that?I payed something like 140 $ for 4 tickets for a three days grace show Razz
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:19 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

Holly crap....300$ for a concert.....what concert is that?I payed something like 140 $ for 4 tickets for a three days grace show Razz

lol, it was very expensive. I almost cried when I typed in the credit card number...

Tickets are for "Vegoose"- this music festival on Halloween weekend. It's a two day thing and it's great. There's ton of bands playing including Rage Against the Machine and Muse ( Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) which i'm seeing Saturday.

Actually It could be a lot more expensive seeing as i'm only going one day. Each two-day ticket is around $150. Crazy!
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

lol, it was very expensive. I almost cried when I typed in the credit card number...

Tickets are for "Vegoose"- this music festival on Halloween weekend. It's a two day thing and it's great. There's ton of bands playing including Rage Against the Machine and Muse ( Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ) which i'm seeing Saturday.

Actually It could be a lot more expensive seeing as i'm only going one day. Each two-day ticket is around $150. Crazy!

Woow it is expensive but those two bands are awesome.Have fun !
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:24 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

I will! I'm planning on moving back away from the pit during Rage though...haha...I don't want to die.

=]
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Moriah wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:

I will! I'm planning on moving back away from the pit during Rage though...haha...I don't want to die.

=]
Yea that's a good idea ! Razz Pits are dangerous lol
Back to top Go down
Meredith

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:35 pm

Moriah wrote:
Meredith wrote:

Woah! $300! Hope you have fun. Smile You should go see them live if you can find the money (or beg for the money, lol). They're as amazing as ever live now! Their light show is CRAZY. =)
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:00 pm

Meredith wrote:

Woah! $300! Hope you have fun. Smile You should go see them live if you can find the money (or beg for the money, lol). They're as amazing as ever live now! Their light show is CRAZY. =)

Light show...? I am intrigued.

Maybe I will see them again.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 8:53 pm

Linkin Park is awesome. I loved Meteora but I haven't bought their new one, which I have heard very varying opinions about - some say it's terrible, others say it's better than Meteora, so I don't know.

Anyway, about the yell for 3DG thing, that is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Moriah

Moriah

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 5:36 pm

watchmeburn wrote:
Linkin Park is awesome. I loved Meteora but I haven't bought their new one, which I have heard very varying opinions about - some say it's terrible, others say it's better than Meteora, so I don't know.

Yeah, it's pretty much terrible. Haha. (I love you LP! <3) Razz

If you must have their new cd just download it from limewire. That way your not wasting your money on crap.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 pm

Moriah wrote:
watchmeburn wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty much terrible. Haha. (I love you LP! <3) Razz

If you must have their new cd just download it from limewire. That way your not wasting your money on crap.

Okay thanks. I wasn't gonna buy it. I had an HMV gift card, and I bought Evanescence's new one over LP's. Ev's was good though.
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:29 pm

Okay I should update you guys on my LP thing. Okay, so I got another HMV gift card, and went out and bought both of M2M and Hybrid Theory. M2M is actually as bad as everyone says. There is a grand total of 5 good songs. HT is almost as good as Meteora.

GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SOUND LINKIN PARK PLEASE!!!!?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yell for Three Days Grace!   Yell for Three Days Grace! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yell for Three Days Grace!
Page 1 of 1