Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moriah

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Localisation : Vegoose!
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:52 pm

I thought this would be a interesting topic.

What do you think is the worst single they've released and their best unreleased song?

Wake Up doesn't really count since it was a CA release but you can choose it if you must...

Me?

Best Unreleased: Take Me Under/Get Out Alive*
Worst Released: Pain


Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:11 pm

hmm this is a good topic

uh its hard though um..

Best unreleased - I was thinking Riot but I think its a CA release, so Ill choose um.. One-X or Get Out Alive
Worst Released- hmm... from the One-X Pain and from the Self-titled Home I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:31 pm

This is a hard one.

Best unreleased: Gone Forever/Wake Up/Get out Alive (sorry, couldn't choose just one, lol)
Worst released: Pain
I'll go ahead and say best released too: IHEAY

=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:32 pm

Yeah it's really a hard one.
I'll go with best unreleased-Gone forever,Drown,Over and Over
worst released-yeah mee too I have to go with pain but I still like the song Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Moriah

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Localisation : Vegoose!
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Admin wrote:
This is a hard one.

Best unreleased: Gone Forever/Wake Up/Get out Alive (sorry, couldn't choose just one, lol)
Worst released: Pain
I'll go ahead and say best released too: IHEAY

=)

I forgot about Get Out Alive! *goes to edit post*

Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tineke

avatar

Number of posts : 44
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:03 pm

Best unreleased... I'd have to say Let You Down or Drown...
Worst released would be Just Like You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:16 am

Hahah it's so nice to see everybody's choices.They're so different Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
HockeyCrazy3040

avatar

Number of posts : 7
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:01 am

Best unreleased is Get Out Alive.

There is no such thing as a worse release because we are talking about 3DG here. lol

I am surprised a lot of you put pain down. It is probably their hugest hit since IHEAY. It's played non stop on the rock stations here in MI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hockeycrazy3033
Moriah

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Localisation : Vegoose!
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:45 pm

HockeyCrazy3040 wrote:


I am surprised a lot of you put pain down. It is probably their hugest hit since IHEAY. It's played non stop on the rock stations here in MI.


That's part of the reason I picked it. It got played way to much IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Templar

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:01 am

This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:39 am

Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

lol on the other boards people would freaked out.. but here people are nice!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:59 pm

Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

HOW could you SAY that?! You're obviously not a real fan omg get off these boards.

Wink Nah, I get ya.
I can't pick a best unreleased... because all of them should be released ha.
Worst released... hmmm. Honestly, Pain or NTL. Pain only because it got played in to the ground, but it was a huge hit for the band, so I'll retract that. And I'd say NTL just because, I love the song, but I don't know how to explain it... I love the song, but being a single somehow made it feel cheapened to me? Ha I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure I'll think of a better way to say it later Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:37 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

HOW could you SAY that?! You're obviously not a real fan omg get off these boards.

Wink Nah, I get ya.
I can't pick a best unreleased... because all of them should be released ha.
Worst released... hmmm. Honestly, Pain or NTL. Pain only because it got played in to the ground, but it was a huge hit for the band, so I'll retract that. And I'd say NTL just because, I love the song, but I don't know how to explain it... I love the song, but being a single somehow made it feel cheapened to me? Ha I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure I'll think of a better way to say it later Wink
I felt the same way about Never Too Llate when the video came out.It's a really important song for me and the fact that it was a single didn't make me completly happy but well....I got used to it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Shifter

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Age : 28
Localisation : somewhere I belong
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:06 pm

I'd have to go with:

Best unreleased - Take Me Under
Worst released - Pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Templar

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:27 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

HOW could you SAY that?! You're obviously not a real fan omg get off these boards.

Wink Nah, I get ya.
I can't pick a best unreleased... because all of them should be released ha.
Worst released... hmmm. Honestly, Pain or NTL. Pain only because it got played in to the ground, but it was a huge hit for the band, so I'll retract that. And I'd say NTL just because, I love the song, but I don't know how to explain it... I love the song, but being a single somehow made it feel cheapened to me? Ha I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure I'll think of a better way to say it later Wink

I'm glad someone gets me though. I was afraid I would be banned for posting that! Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Templar wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

HOW could you SAY that?! You're obviously not a real fan omg get off these boards.

Wink Nah, I get ya.
I can't pick a best unreleased... because all of them should be released ha.
Worst released... hmmm. Honestly, Pain or NTL. Pain only because it got played in to the ground, but it was a huge hit for the band, so I'll retract that. And I'd say NTL just because, I love the song, but I don't know how to explain it... I love the song, but being a single somehow made it feel cheapened to me? Ha I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure I'll think of a better way to say it later Wink

I'm glad someone gets me though. I was afraid I would be banned for posting that! Haha.
Why will you be banned?You're just saying your opinion and plus you gave a good argument! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Shifter

avatar

Number of posts : 73
Age : 28
Localisation : somewhere I belong
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Hmm.. I actually understand about the "cheapened" factor you are talking about. I do feel the same way. I just think that NTL should not have been released because of how personal it is to the band and the depth and seriousness of the topic it covers.

Essentially it is trying to say "don't kill yourself" which is a great message, but it can be taken as "emo" as well, which is another problem. Obviously it isn't emo, but some people will inevitably label it as such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Templar

avatar

Number of posts : 66
Localisation : U.S.
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:50 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Templar wrote:
watchinyoudrown wrote:
Templar wrote:
This took a lot of thought... for me anyway.

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying
Worst Released: I'm going to say Never Too Late (stop throwing things and let me explain!) because I have "personal connections" to the all of the other released songs.

HOW could you SAY that?! You're obviously not a real fan omg get off these boards.

Wink Nah, I get ya.
I can't pick a best unreleased... because all of them should be released ha.
Worst released... hmmm. Honestly, Pain or NTL. Pain only because it got played in to the ground, but it was a huge hit for the band, so I'll retract that. And I'd say NTL just because, I love the song, but I don't know how to explain it... I love the song, but being a single somehow made it feel cheapened to me? Ha I don't even know what I'm trying to say. I'm sure I'll think of a better way to say it later Wink

I'm glad someone gets me though. I was afraid I would be banned for posting that! Haha.
Why will you be banned?You're just saying your opinion and plus you gave a good argument! Very Happy

Some people get pretty offended if you say you don't like that song (crazy people anyway. You guys all seem pretty sane to me) because Adam said it was his favorite song on the album. I understand he has a very deep and personal connection with the song and thats absolutely fine. I don't DISLIKE the song by any means, it's an awesome song, I just relate better to the other released songs. It's cool that you're ok with my opinion though, I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3dgOBSESSION

avatar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Um,   Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Wow; this is amazingly hard.

Best unreleased: Drown
Worst Released: IHEAY (I still love that song though)

You may think I'm crazy for picking IHEAY, but I just think all the other singles are better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n8thegr8



Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Best Unreleased: Time of Dying (I would say Riot, but i think it might be a single later or in canada or something)

Worst Released: Home

I also know what you mean when you say it kinda "cheapens" a song when its on the radio all the time or overplayed. especially with a song like NTL, but i still like that song and glad it's doing good for them.
and who knows, maybe it'll help some ppl too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3dgOBSESSION

avatar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Um,   Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

Never Too Late being a single bothered me though. Now people just like the song because it sounds good and they don't look at the real meaning of the songs. They don't pay attention to the lyrics. It bothers me so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STiK_thechick



Number of posts : 19
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:40 pm

bust unreleased: time of dying....i love that song it's one of my favorites on one-x

worst released: i agree with never too late just because it's so personal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?   

Back to top Go down
 
Best Unreleased/Worst Released 3DG song?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» X-Sinner new song released!
» List of ALL Scandal Song's
» New Narnia Song
» Listen to the new Kutless song.
» Reb Beach Says That Kirk Hammett Is "One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: