Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome - please read!

Go down 
+11
Broken-wings
Moriah
shoegirl
1ofbiggestfans
threedaysgracerock
joshivack
riley254
3dg18
Rach
watchinyoudrown
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meredith

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Welcome - please read! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome - please read!   Welcome - please read! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 9:29 pm

Templar wrote:
Thank you so much for making this board. I was about to die from sifting through all of the spam on the other board. It was sad to have to move on though Crying or Very sad

No problem! Glad you made it over here. Smile I know how you feel. I already severely miss the little 3DG self titled logo that was in the corner of the old one. Razz
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - please read!   Welcome - please read! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:54 pm

Meredith wrote:
feithidz wrote:
shoegirl wrote:
maybe...hopefully not. at least there they're all together...what if they all started coming here? Shocked

true
but if they come to new ones that have mods like before itd be somewhat more controlled
cause im pretty sure we used to delete the adams hot topics and stuff like that

If they do start coming here, I'll write up and sticky a "rules" list and make sure all of those type posts are deleted. As well as all the disrespectful stuff you see on the other boards. No worries! And if they keep it up, they're in for a ban! Mwahaha!

*evil grin*

ha sweet!
Back to top Go down
Shifter

Shifter

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - please read!   Welcome - please read! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2007 12:04 pm

Hello everybody. I'm watchmeburn from the other forums, same username here though lol. Anyway, I think I have officially jumped ship now that the spammo has taken over the pre-existing topics as well.

Cool forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome - please read!   Welcome - please read! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome - please read!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: