Above the Crowd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

idle sons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-07-15

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: idle sons   idle sons EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 pm

everyone shed a tear for the men down Sad
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-07-11

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:55 pm

threedaysgracerock wrote:
everyone shed a tear for the men down Sad

I heard like one or two of their song but I really liked it.I missed them in concert 'cause I was backstage with 3DG but I hope to see them again to see what they sound like live
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/s00n
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 4:25 pm

You might be waiting a mighty long time.

They broke up Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:36 pm

watchinyoudrown wrote:
You might be waiting a mighty long time.

They broke up Sad

How come...why... Question they were starting to get attention Shocked
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:08 pm

"musical differences". i had gotten little tidbits from each band member since the break, but a few weeks ago the drummer and i were hanging out for a few hours and he gave me the whole story. i wont get into all of the details, but the guitarist (sean) had left the band at the end of last year to follow his dream of becoming a teacher. there was some tension when he left, and eventually it all blew up and on march 9th the band split. there was a huge fight, which eventually resulted in the breakup
Sean is just finishing up teachers college, bruce (bassist) is doing tour managering/techie-ing/that kind of stuff, ryan (drummer) was originally just helping out his friends band by filling in for their drummer, but he decided he wasnt enjoying it so hes in search of a "real" job, and mike (lead singer) is apparently giving the solo artist life a shot.
haha, yay we love my updates Razz
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:34 am

Ryan. Getting a real job. Snicker.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 am

"musical differences". i had gotten little tidbits from each band member since the break, but a few weeks ago the drummer and i were hanging out for a few hours and he gave me the whole story. i wont get into all of the details, but the guitarist (sean) had left the band at the end of last year to follow his dream of becoming a teacher. there was some tension when he left, and eventually it all blew up and on march 9th the band split. there was a huge fight, which eventually resulted in the breakup
Sean is just finishing up teachers college, bruce (bassist) is doing tour managering/techie-ing/that kind of stuff, ryan (drummer) was originally just helping out his friends band by filling in for their drummer, but he decided he wasnt enjoying it so hes in search of a "real" job, and mike (lead singer) is apparently giving the solo artist life a shot.

Oh! It sux.But I wish them good luck in life.I don't know for you guys but having finally the chance to become a rock star is crazy but he wants to be a teacher ?!?! Surprised
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-14

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:04 pm

our boys Sad
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

Oh! It sux.But I wish them good luck in life.I don't know for you guys but having finally the chance to become a rock star is crazy but he wants to be a teacher ?!?! Surprised
most people just kind of think of the rock and roll life and think "who doesnt want it" but in reality, it is a lot of stress. youre constantly on the road, have limited time to spend with loved ones, i imagine they have a feeling of never being settled. i know in sean's case, he always wanted to be a teacher. the band started in highschool, and i imagine he just assumed it would never really get anywhere. the whole band has said that they loved it when they were younger and had no responsibility, but 3/4 (haha) of the band are in serious relationships, and i think most of them just want to settle down and "grow up"
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

most people just kind of think of the rock and roll life and think "who doesnt want it" but in reality, it is a lot of stress. youre constantly on the road, have limited time to spend with loved ones, i imagine they have a feeling of never being settled. i know in sean's case, he always wanted to be a teacher. the band started in highschool, and i imagine he just assumed it would never really get anywhere. the whole band has said that they loved it when they were younger and had no responsibility, but 3/4 (haha) of the band are in serious relationships, and i think most of them just want to settle down and "grow up"

Yea I get your point.But as I said..they were starting to get attention..which meens they ''made'' it after those years.But it's a personal choise and I respect it entirly.
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 pm

i know, i mean i honestly cant believe that they stuck it through being dropped from their initial label and having to start from square one again, but they cant make it through a fight during their high time?
but i know theres way more to it than that, i just like to ignore the real facts Wink
Back to top Go down
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 pm

i know, i mean i honestly cant believe that they stuck it through being dropped from their initial label and having to start from square one again, but they cant make it through a fight during their high time?
but i know theres way more to it than that, i just like to ignore the real facts Wink

haha yea somtimes it's just way easier ignoring the reality and having your own little idea:lol:
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 6:16 pm

and of course the skinny jeans theory Razz ha
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 6:05 pm

the replacement "guitarist" (could he even actually play?? haha im so mean to him) broke up the band, so we theorize. its because he wore skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 6:12 am

I am still appaled they'd let a skinny-jeaner in to the band.

THINK OF THE SCENE KIDS.
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 1:43 pm

i never saw him with i.s, but i did see him with "slute", and he sucked. him and his skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
threedaysgracerock

threedaysgracerock

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 3:38 pm

i saw him. ug! and he was drinking during an interview, not cool! get drunk before, not during
Back to top Go down
shoegirl

shoegirl

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptySat Aug 18, 2007 6:56 pm

so, we can ignore all the other facts and blame the break-up on him!
Back to top Go down
Templar

Templar

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-08-25

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons EmptySat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 pm

You never cease to amaze me with your "insiders" band knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

idle sons Empty
PostSubject: Re: idle sons   idle sons Empty

Back to top Go down

idle sons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: