Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share
 

 Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 1:50 pm

I found this on Apocalyptica's Myspace:

Work began on the record back in August 2006, and since then the 40 or so songs the band wrote for the project have been whittled down to a concise and flawless dozen, including collaborations with Stone Sour/Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor (on first single ĎIím Not Jesusí), Lacuna Coilís sublime Cristina Scabbia, 3 Days Grace vocalist Adam Gontier and again their long time friend and collaborator Dave Lombardo.

The CD is called Worlds Collide and is out Spetember 17th I believe. Smile The song Adam is on is called I Don't Care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Age : 28
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptySun Jul 29, 2007 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:
I found this on Apocalyptica's Myspace:

Work began on the record back in August 2006, and since then the 40 or so songs the band wrote for the project have been whittled down to a concise and flawless dozen, including collaborations with Stone Sour/Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor (on first single ĎIím Not Jesusí), Lacuna Coilís sublime Cristina Scabbia, 3 Days Grace vocalist Adam Gontier and again their long time friend and collaborator Dave Lombardo.

The CD is called Worlds Collide and is out Spetember 17th I believe. Smile The song Adam is on is called I Don't Care.

Oh that's great...is there somewhere we can hear/download the song?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 10:53 am

Broken-wings wrote:
Admin wrote:
I found this on Apocalyptica's Myspace:

Work began on the record back in August 2006, and since then the 40 or so songs the band wrote for the project have been whittled down to a concise and flawless dozen, including collaborations with Stone Sour/Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor (on first single ĎIím Not Jesusí), Lacuna Coilís sublime Cristina Scabbia, 3 Days Grace vocalist Adam Gontier and again their long time friend and collaborator Dave Lombardo.

The CD is called Worlds Collide and is out Spetember 17th I believe. Smile The song Adam is on is called I Don't Care.

Oh that's great...is there somewhere we can hear/download the song?

Nah I don't think so, I have looked and found nothing. We will probably have to wait until the CD is released, or until it leaks, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
n8thegr8



Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:18 pm

cool! thanks for the info

so, from what i understand, "apocalyptica" doesn't really have like a singer or anything? so i guess most of their stuff is instrumental and then stuff with guest vocalists...
thats pretty cool
so on adam's song, it'll pretty much be just him singing (unlike on other songs like the "i fought the law" song, where he just did back up vocals and wasn't in it very much)
that'd be awesome! can't wait to get the song!
(i heard their first song with corey taylor singing and it wasn't to bad, and if it's any indication, "i don't care" will be flipping sweet!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken-wings

Broken-wings

Number of posts : 172
Age : 28
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 1:22 pm

n8thegr8 wrote:
cool! thanks for the info

so, from what i understand, "apocalyptica" doesn't really have like a singer or anything? so i guess most of their stuff is instrumental and then stuff with guest vocalists...
thats pretty cool
so on adam's song, it'll pretty much be just him singing (unlike on other songs like the "i fought the law" song, where he just did back up vocals and wasn't in it very much)
that'd be awesome! can't wait to get the song!
(i heard their first song with corey taylor singing and it wasn't to bad, and if it's any indication, "i don't care" will be flipping sweet!!)

Yeah that's what I think too.Go check their version of Unfogiven by metallica....it's so nice ! Very Happy And I can't wait to hear the song with Adam signing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
1ofbiggestfans

1ofbiggestfans

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:50 pm

hehe yea.. I love Adams covers! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
n8thegr8



Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 pm

still haven't found the song posted anywhere online. not even a snippet Sad
i guess i'll just have to wait until they release the cd (hopefully on itunes or something)

oh, and there's a review of apocalyptica's new album on their myspace. here's the link to check it out:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=88699484&blogID=297913066


they said that the best song on the album is adam's song "i don't care"!! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watchinyoudrown

watchinyoudrown

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:03 am

Cool Awwwlright Adam! I can't wait to hear the song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Sponsored content




Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!   Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Adam on upcoming Apocalyptica CD!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: