Above the Crowd

A Three Days Grace forum
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watchinyoudrown

avatar

Number of posts : 94
Localisation : Bridgenorth, Ontario
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Videos   Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Acoustic Animal, JLY and an interview from UGO.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/watchinyoudrown
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:50 pm

Here's a funny video I found.The guys from breaking benjamin are being TP-ed by three days grace and the guys from RED Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vy9LhYxCnc

the quality is not the best but we still can see.

and this one of Adam singing along to finger eleven tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqkzvet344
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Broken-wings wrote:

and this one of Adam singing along to finger eleven tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqkzvet344

Aha! I haven't seen that one before, I don't know why but I'm so freaking amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abovethecrowd.forumotion.com
Rach

avatar

Number of posts : 6
Localisation : Illinois
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:51 am

o lord....adam has GOT to have a haircut
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/raestan
threedaysgracerock

avatar

Number of posts : 67
Localisation : Ontario baby!
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:28 pm

ha, aw i love when bands support other bands like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feithidz



Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:24 am

hah i love the finger eleven one
at a concert i was at adam and brad were both backstage watching hinder&papa roach and they amused me more than the bands on stage did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1ofbiggestfans

avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
Localisation : Goldendale, Washington
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am

watching it*
...
...
hahahah thats funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mddfansite
divineignorance

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 27
Localisation : kuwait
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:17 pm

Broken-wings wrote:
Here's a funny video I found.The guys from breaking benjamin are being TP-ed by three days grace and the guys from RED Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vy9LhYxCnc

the quality is not the best but we still can see.

and this one of Adam singing along to finger eleven tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqkzvet344


oh my God! i love it! thanx 4 telling us about it! i couldnet reathe i was laughing so hard! i didnt know adam was like that! loool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/divineignorance
Broken-wings

avatar

Number of posts : 172
Age : 27
Localisation : Aylmer,Quebec,Canada
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Videos   Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:24 pm

divineignorance wrote:
Broken-wings wrote:
Here's a funny video I found.The guys from breaking benjamin are being TP-ed by three days grace and the guys from RED Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vy9LhYxCnc

the quality is not the best but we still can see.

and this one of Adam singing along to finger eleven tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqkzvet344


oh my God! i love it! thanx 4 telling us about it! i couldnet reathe i was laughing so hard! i didnt know adam was like that! loool!
No problem...yeah the guys are guffy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/s00n
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Videos   

Back to top Go down
 
Videos
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hilarious shred videos
» SCANDAL Videos
» SCANDAL music videos not available in my country?
» SCANDAL Cover Videos
» An amazing drum solo by Buddy Rich from 1978

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Above the Crowd :: Three Days Grace :: The Band-
Jump to: